Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sunday Funday!

Wow another super busy week for me!  I moved!!  Well, I've been moving small stuff over to my new place pretty much everyday for the past 2 weeks.  But this week I got movers and all the big furniture came over.  Finally!!  A lot of things are still in boxes at the new place, but I'm getting there!  I am so tired of driving back and forth between my two places.  There are actually still some stuff at my old place, since I have it for another week.  So I'm not quite done yet.  I just can't wait to get it all over with and be settled, and start cooking again!  I love my new place so far though.  I think I'll just live here forever so I'll never have to move again.  Haha!

I went to work only 2 days, but it was so busy that it still felt like a long week.  We finally got our year end bonuses at work though.  I work in finance, so our bonuses can be a big part of our income.  I was hoping to get 100% of my base salary, but that didn't quite happen.  Oh well, I still got enough to pay rent for the next year so I shouldn't complain.  I always say this - working in finance really distorts your reality of what's rich and what's poor.  Similar to many of my coworkers, I feel like I should be making more, because I sit next to people who make millions every year lol.  But when I think about my bonuses being more than an average American household's annual income, I feel like I should just be happy with what I got.  This is a very strange industry to be in.

Anyway... Despite all the packing and moving this week, I managed to go workout 5 times!  That makes me feel good.  I've literally not had a moment of rest though.  It's pretty ridiculous.  I need some time to just wind down.  But there's so much unpacking to do!  The weekend is definitely too short!

Monday 2/23
What I did:  I started month 5 of my Get Glutes program.  Monday was my first strength session.

What I wore:  Lole Fly tank in fusion coral with Zobha Tummy Slimming capri and HKNB 420 sneakers.









Tuesday 2/24
What I did:  Spin class.





Nike Epic crew in magenta as to and from:




Wednesday 2/25 - Rest, big moving day!

Thursday 2/26 - Rest again, did too much work the day before.  =P

Friday 2/27
What I did:  Strength #2.









Saturday 2/28
What I did:  I took a Vipr class at Equinox.





Splits59 Pose Fx racerback pullover in white/silver as to and from:



Saturday night, I went to this fund raiser thing for homelessness at the Four Seasons hotel in Westlake Village.  I had to run out and buy a dress at the last minute, so I went to Nordstrom and got this Tadashi Shoji lace sheath dress that was perfect for the occassion, and no alterations needed!  I'll write more about it later.  But for now, this is the dress, worn with BCBG MaxAzria Faricia sandals and Marc Jacobs Ashley hand bag.


Sunday 3/1
What I did:  Strength #3.

What I wore:  Lululemon cool racerback in savasana camo fatigue green, with Lululemon Free To Be bra in faded zap under.  Lululemon Pace crop, and new Nike shoes!  Write more about them later too.  =)










And I'm going to bed!  Hehe.  Hope you all had a great weekend!






Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that Tadashi Shoji dress fits you SO WELL. Simply gorgeous! Also love the pose POs on you. :)

    It's funny how your perceptions can become so different depending on context. For me, things have been very hard this past year so it's gone completely the other way. I about DIED when I found out I would be getting a few hundred bucks back on my tax return. I feel rich, haha, especially because I thought I was going to owe. I know it can be disappointing to not get what you're hoping for, though, regardless of how many digits it is (or is not). :) Also, it's funny, I'm actually jealous of your move! As much as moving usually sucks, I am ITCHING to start packing up all my stuff, I'm pretty sure I'll be singing and dancing through the whole process lol. Sadly the last lead got rented out from under me, so I'm back to the drawing board. Can't wait to be rid of this awful house...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...