Sunday, June 12, 2016

Sunday Funday!

Omg it's been such a busy week and weekend for me!  I was busy at work, and I had quite a few dinner engagements and such.  I also went to this charity shopping event yesterday lol.  It was called Super Saturday and it was for ovarian cancer.  It was a pretty big event in Santa Monica and there were lots of different vendors there either giving out free products or selling at deep discounts.  One of my friend's husband is a well connected guy in the fashion industry so that's how I got to go without having to buy a ticket... hahaha.  There were quite a few celebrities there, and it was hosted by Rachel Zoe.  I saw her there with her husband and kids.  I actually used to watch her reality show so I recognized them!  Hahaha.  I didn't buy too many things though.  Just a couple tanks from Zobha, a phone case and some cosmetics.  But I did come back with tons of free products.  Fun times!

Anyway, this week I finished Get Glutes month 17!  I think I'll take next week off to do different types of workouts.  And then I'll start month 18 later.  Here are the looks!

Monday 6/6 - Rest.  But here's what I wore to work!
Bottom:  DVF Emma Skirt





Tuesday 6/7
What I did:  Strength #1.

What I wore:
Top:  Splits59 Tone Racerback in mint
Bottom:  Nike Flash Tight
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in ash









Here's my work outfit from Tuesday:
Top:  Vince Poplin Button Up in monaco





Wednesday 6/8
What I did:  Strength #2, followed by 20 minutes on the gauntlet.

What I wore:  
Top:  Lorna Jane Inspire Tank








Thursday 6/9 - Rest.  But here's my work outfit:
Shoes:  Christian Louboutin So Kate Pump (new, more on them later!)





Friday 6/10
What I did:  Strength #3, followed by 30 minutes on the gauntlet.

What I wore:
Top:  Lululemon What The Sport Singlet 
in heathered grain/grapefruit
Bra:  Lululemon Free To Be Wild in dottie dash
Bottom:  Lululemon Inspire Crop in savasana camo fatigue green
Shoes:  Nike Free 3.0 in gray/crimson





To and From:  Roxy Daybreak LS





Saturday 6/11 - Rest.  Here's my outfit for the Super Saturday shopping event:





For dinner, I went to Republique which is a very happening restaurant that's hard to get a reservation.  Their service was horrible lol.  Though I do like the atmosphere a lot and the food was pretty good.  Here's my dinner outfit:
Shoes:  Christian Louboutin So Kate

Obviously my hair didn't grow this long in a couple hours lol.  I felt like having long hair so I wore some extensions I got years ago that I meant to use as highlights when my hair was way darker.  I couldn't believe that it is now an exact match to my current hair color.





Sunday 6/12
What I did:  Strength #4, followed by 30 minutes on the treadmill.

What I wore:
Top:  New Zobha tank I got yesterday (will write about these later)





To and From:  Lululemon Be Present Jacket in coco pique





I had dinner tonight with a friend at True Foods.  Here's what I wore:
Jacket:  Vince Leather Scuba in off white





Annnd that's my week!  Hope you had a great one!  Can't believe the weekend went by so fast.  :(





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...