Wednesday, October 28, 2015

New Pretty Nike Shoes! And a Top =)

I went to the Nike store today to return some items that I ordered online a few weeks ago.  I actually decided to return the shoes I got since I don't have many clothing pieces to match them and they fit a bit too snug.  I also returned the Epic Lux crops due to sheerness, and 2 tanks as well.  My wallet was all happy with the money back onto my credit card.  But of course I decided to browse the store afterwards!  And of course found more things to buy so all the credit went back to Nike... and then some... hahaha.  But that's ok, because I found shoes that I LOVE!  They are apparently a holiday edition Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 5 shoes, in metallic!  But the metallic is subtle since there's black mesh over it.  The exact color is:  Black/Blue Lagoon/Glacier Blue/Metallic Silver.  They also come in black and metallic purple, as well as all metallic black.  I like the blues ones I got the most though.  They are soooo cool!




I love everything about these shoes.  The combo of geometric print, metallic, and mesh just look awesome together.  The faint baby blue color also works well with my wardrobe.  I used to think that dark shoes were too boring, but since I wear my ash TR Fit 4 shoes SO much, I don't feel bad at all getting another pair of mostly black shoes.  I know I'll wear these a lot!




They have just the right amount of sparkle lol:







So after I got these shoes, I decided to browse the clothing area as well.  I ended up getting the Nike Pro Warm Embossed Heights Vixen Raglan Zip pullover.  I love the feel of my Pro Warm Nordic pullover, and this one feels the same.  It's like a soft brushed material on the inside.  Feels like fleece, but thinner.  It's very cozy.  



They actually have this same print in jacket style too.  But I like the raglan zip.  I find this top to run pretty tight.  I'm always size S in Nike tops, but the size S in this top was very tight, especially around the shoulder/chest.  So I sized up to M.  It's a big difference.  M feels even a little too loose, since this is a fitted style.  I think it works, but if it fit somewhere in the middle of S and M then it would be the perfect fit!

Here it is on me:




So the way I'm wearing it, I have it mostly unzipped, but the zipper can still go a little farther.  Here's a close up:




Here it is at the farthest - not too different from above:




And here it is all the way zipped up like the model has:





I do wish the logo was black so it wouldn't stand out so much.  It is VERY obvious in white:



They didn't have it in the store, but they have a crimson one online - it's kinda cute too!  But pretty loud.



Anyway, the price of this pullover is pretty decent at $65.  I was thinking it was going to be around $100.  I really like how cozy it is, and since I'm hoping the weather will cool down here soon, I am going to keep it around just in case... hahaha.





4 comments:

  1. Love the pullover. Do companies ever send you free stuff to review?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes, and I've posted some reviews of free items before. But I pay for most of what I review! =)

      Delete
  2. Love the pullover. I also have the Nordic one but I like the cut of this one better (on you at least!). And I am sucker for snake print. I'm going to have to check this one out.
    BTW, I wore one of my Helmut Lang sweaters for the first time yesterday and the stitching near the neck is already coming undone. I only wore it for a couple hours! So annoyed >:-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! That sucks. I actually had gotten a tear in my silk Vince shirt after the second time of wearing it. So sad and annoying! I'm going to see if I can get it fixed though. Do you think yours can be fixed?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...