Wednesday, October 28, 2015

New Pretty Nike Shoes! And a Top =)

I went to the Nike store today to return some items that I ordered online a few weeks ago.  I actually decided to return the shoes I got since I don't have many clothing pieces to match them and they fit a bit too snug.  I also returned the Epic Lux crops due to sheerness, and 2 tanks as well.  My wallet was all happy with the money back onto my credit card.  But of course I decided to browse the store afterwards!  And of course found more things to buy so all the credit went back to Nike... and then some... hahaha.  But that's ok, because I found shoes that I LOVE!  They are apparently a holiday edition Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 5 shoes, in metallic!  But the metallic is subtle since there's black mesh over it.  The exact color is:  Black/Blue Lagoon/Glacier Blue/Metallic Silver.  They also come in black and metallic purple, as well as all metallic black.  I like the blues ones I got the most though.  They are soooo cool!




I love everything about these shoes.  The combo of geometric print, metallic, and mesh just look awesome together.  The faint baby blue color also works well with my wardrobe.  I used to think that dark shoes were too boring, but since I wear my ash TR Fit 4 shoes SO much, I don't feel bad at all getting another pair of mostly black shoes.  I know I'll wear these a lot!




They have just the right amount of sparkle lol:







So after I got these shoes, I decided to browse the clothing area as well.  I ended up getting the Nike Pro Warm Embossed Heights Vixen Raglan Zip pullover.  I love the feel of my Pro Warm Nordic pullover, and this one feels the same.  It's like a soft brushed material on the inside.  Feels like fleece, but thinner.  It's very cozy.  



They actually have this same print in jacket style too.  But I like the raglan zip.  I find this top to run pretty tight.  I'm always size S in Nike tops, but the size S in this top was very tight, especially around the shoulder/chest.  So I sized up to M.  It's a big difference.  M feels even a little too loose, since this is a fitted style.  I think it works, but if it fit somewhere in the middle of S and M then it would be the perfect fit!

Here it is on me:




So the way I'm wearing it, I have it mostly unzipped, but the zipper can still go a little farther.  Here's a close up:




Here it is at the farthest - not too different from above:




And here it is all the way zipped up like the model has:





I do wish the logo was black so it wouldn't stand out so much.  It is VERY obvious in white:



They didn't have it in the store, but they have a crimson one online - it's kinda cute too!  But pretty loud.



Anyway, the price of this pullover is pretty decent at $65.  I was thinking it was going to be around $100.  I really like how cozy it is, and since I'm hoping the weather will cool down here soon, I am going to keep it around just in case... hahaha.





6 comments:

  1. Love the pullover. Do companies ever send you free stuff to review?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes, and I've posted some reviews of free items before. But I pay for most of what I review! =)

      Delete
  2. Love the pullover. I also have the Nordic one but I like the cut of this one better (on you at least!). And I am sucker for snake print. I'm going to have to check this one out.
    BTW, I wore one of my Helmut Lang sweaters for the first time yesterday and the stitching near the neck is already coming undone. I only wore it for a couple hours! So annoyed >:-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! That sucks. I actually had gotten a tear in my silk Vince shirt after the second time of wearing it. So sad and annoying! I'm going to see if I can get it fixed though. Do you think yours can be fixed?

      Delete
  3. My own perspectives are coordinating with creator and I have encountered such. Your blog is extremely instructive. สตั๊ด puma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi...I can not believe I've ordered XL of this one.To be honest this is the first time in my life choosing XL.Usually M,read your post and ordered L.Found it to be not so comphy around chest and shoulders and returned the L size.I am in love with the garment andreally hope the XL will fit me nicely.😊

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...