Sunday, June 5, 2016

Sunday Funday!

Happy Sunday again!  As usual, 4 day work weeks always feel longer to me than 5 day weeks.  So this week felt extra long!  When I was looking at this week's outfit pictures on my phone, I thought the Monday pics were from 2 weeks ago lol.  Unfortunately, weekends always go back fast no matter what though!  

I'm happy to say that I successfully completed week 3 of Get Glutes Month 17 workouts without getting sick (yet) lol.  I don't know what exercise exactly, but one of the Strength #4 workouts always gets my butt extra sore!  So I'm kind of still limping around right now as I speak.  It makes me feel good though, like it's working.  =P

Monday 5/30
What I did:  I did Strength #1, then I went to play tennis so needless to say, I was done for after the back to back workouts.

What I wore:
Top:  Nike Elastika Tank
Bra:  Lululemon Free To Be Wild in butterfly textrue/flash light
Bottom:  Lululemon Top Speed Crop in cyber stripe
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in fusion pink/atomic mango










Tuesday 5/31 - Rest day from the gym.  But here's my work outfit:





Wednesday 6/1 - Rest again.  Too sore/tired from the last double workout still haha.

Thursday 6/2
What I did:  Strength #2, followed by 20 minutes on the treadmill.

What I wore:
Bra:  Lululemon Free To Be Wild in star crushed silver fox deep navy
Bottom:  Lululemon Tight Stuff Tight in naval blue
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in fusion pink/atomic mango





To and From:  Lululemon Swiftly LS





Friday 6/3
What I did:  Strength #3, followed by 30 minutes on the gauntlet.

What I wore:  
Bottom:  Lululemon Wunder Under Pant in giant houndstooth dip dye






To and From:  Lululemon Be Present Jacket in coco pique





On Friday night, I went to a poker party and here's what I wore:
Shoes:  Vince Camuto Norita Slingback in bittersweet grapefruit





Saturday 6/4
What I did:  Strength #4, followed by 30 minutes on the treadmill.

What I wore:
Bra:  Lululemon Free To Be in spry blue
Bottom:  Lululemon Wunder Under Crop in bordeaux drama
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in ash










Sunday 6/5 - Rest day.  But I went to a BBQ in the Palisades, and here's my outfit (I'm so glad I got this dress because it is super flattering, and the perfect summer BBQ dress haha):





That concludes my week!  I hope you all had a great weekend!





2 comments:

  1. I love your bbq outfit but it is so much dressier than what we wear to a bbq in Texas. What kind of bbq was this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was actually a "bbq" with catering... lol... Palisades style...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...