Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Zobha Double Layer Tank with Braided Trim

I finally received the Zobha Double Layer Tank with Braided Trim which I ordered last week.  It's funny because I tried it on while my bf was home, and he said it was the ugliest thing he'd ever seen... LOL!  In fact, he said he would not be seen in public with me if I wore it.  But truth be told, I kind of like it!  Hahaha!  This doesn't usually happen, as we have similar taste.  I realize the tank is more of a trendy look.  I guess he hates this trend of short and baggy fitting tops lol.  I think I'll keep it though.  I wanted to wear it to the gym this week to give it a try, but amazingly enough, I'm sick again.  Good Lord.  It's like the 4th or 5th time in like 2 months that I've gotten sick with the same symptoms... ridiculous!  I'm super annoyed.




So based on my recent 2 Zobha tanks, I ordered a size M in this tank as well.  This one definitely fits very baggy.  But the length is barely long enough in the front for my comfort level lol.  I don't want to be wearing cropped tops.  So I'm good with this size.  The mesh layer on the back side is really long though, which I didn't realize when I ordered it.  Here it is on me:





One things my bf said he hates the most about this tank is all the different styles combined into it, such as the braided trims, and mesh, and the other white trim with black stitching for the mesh layer.  I do agree that I could live without some of that lol.  But it doesn't bother me nearly as much, obviously!







Here you can see how long it is on the back:



Anyway, I'm gonna keep it!  I ordered it when they had some discount anyway, so it cost like $30 instead of the full price of $48.  I am curious to try it out though!  Only if this stupid cold will go away for good!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...