Sunday, April 5, 2015

Sunday Funday!

Ahhh I'm sick again!!  I'm so annoyed!  I was sick a couple weeks ago, and I thought it went away after a few days.  Now it's back!  =(  Yesterday afternoon my throat started getting sore and I knew it was bad news.  Sure enough, this morning I woke up with a terribly sore throat and it feels exactly like the same thing I got a couple weeks ago.  It's not the kind of thing that knocks you out for a couple days.  It's like you can still do stuff, you just don't feel good while doing it lol.  So that means I'll be going to work tomorrow and feeling shitty the whole day!  I usually never get sick, so I don't know why this thing infected me twice!  Go away!!  I think I can probably still workout, but will re-evaluate tomorrow.

Anyway, I had a pretty good week as far as my workouts go.  I have one more week left of my month 6 Get Glutes program.  So far I like the month 6 workouts since they kicked it up a notch.  So I'm looking forward to seeing what month 7 brings.  I love how long this program is.  I'm only 1/3 of the way done with it lol.  Having a set workout schedule (and not having to plan my own) is a huge motivating factor for me to go to the gym.  So, my next year is set.  =)

Monday 3/30
What I did:  Strength #1

What I wore:  Lululemon Swiftly Racerback in heathered plum with Lorna Jane Quick Step bra under.  Zobha Tummy Slimming legging, and Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 shoes in fusion pink/atomic mango.





Alo Yoga Rift LS as to and from - I love this top so much!  It does shed some of the fuzzy fleece material on the front though.






I wore the top out to dinner too!  Along with my 7 For All Mankind blue laser plaid coated skinny jean and Diesel Fame Strap Kristaly pump:





Tuesday 3/31
What I did:  Strength #2









Wednesday 4/1 - Rest day

Thursday 4/2
What I did:  Strength #3






Nike Dri Fit Epic crew in deep night as to and from:





Friday 4/3
What I did:  Strength #4 + 30 minutes on the gauntlet.

What I wore:  Lululemon white Flow and Go tank with Splits59 Ginger crop in marianna blue, and Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 shoes in hyper cobalt/bright mango.










Saturday 4/4 - Rest day.  And this is the type of stuff I wear to roam around town nowadays - been loving my Lululemon Play The Field cap so much and wearing it everywhere with every outfit lol!  Yesterday I wore it with Vince Camuto Melange Jersey crewneck, Splits59 Raquel pant in scarlet, and French Connection Maria wedge sneakers.  Oh and of course my gold Ray-Ban aviators which still go everywhere with me all these years later.  Best purchase ever!






Sunday 4/5 - I was thinking of going to the gym to do some cardio today, but since I woke up feeling sick I decided to skip.  I think I'm going to sleep early tonight so I can rest up and hopefully beat this thing again!  

Hope you all had a great Easter weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...