Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sunday Funday!

I'm stupid and thought I could push through my cold and still complete my workouts this week.  Boy was I wrong!  I worked out on Monday and Tuesday, and even while I was driving to the gym on Tuesday morning, I could feel that it was going to be bad.  I went anyways, since it was 5 am and where else am I going to go?  The gym I was going to is next to my work so it didn't make sense to drive back home.  Lol.  But that took me out of commission for pretty much the rest of the week.  I could have maybe gone yesterday but I didn't want to chance it.  I went today though!  Hopefully I've recovered enough that it won't affect me adversely.  This cold is so annoying!

I now have a pile of new workout clothes I need to try lol.

This was supposed to be the last week of my month 6 Get Glutes training program.  I took a look at month 7 workouts and I don't like them as much!  So I'm kind of sad that I didn't get to do all my workouts this week.  I may have to substitute stuff from month 6 into my new workouts next week.

So anyway, since I only made it to the gym 3 times this week, this will be a relatively short post!

Monday 4/6
What I did:  Spin class.

What I wore:  Lululemon Swiftly tank in very green with Free To Be bra in faded zap under.  Lululemon Ebb & Flow crop in deep indigo and Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 shoes in ash (well I wore the Shimano spin shoes in class).







Tuesday 4/7
What I did:  Strength #1

What I wore:  Lululemon Water Bound singlet in ombre wave with Lorna Jane Sunrise bra under.  Lorna Jane Mosaic tight, and same shoes as the day before.  





It was super cold that morning!  So I busted out my Lululemon Spirit Pullover as to and from:





Wednesday 4/8 - Saturday 4/11:  No workouts.  :(

I did go out to my friend's birthday dinner on Friday though, and wore my new Vince Camuto Norita pumps in bittersweet grapefruit!  I loved the pop of color the shoes gave to the outfit.  I'm so happy I got these shoes.  Worn with Vince Leather Scuba jacket in mallard, Splits59 Ashby tanks layered (I was sick and couldn't be bothered to dress up lol) and these new gunmetal colored J Brand skinny jeans I got and haven't posted about yet.

A leather jacket and nice pair of pumps instantly dress up any outfit.  Even if you wear workout clothes, nobody would know.  =)





Sunday 4/12
What I did:  Today I combined various workouts from the 3 strength sessions that I've missed this week.  It was actually a tough workout!  I basically picked all my fav exercises, and made sure I hit all body parts.  I then did 30 minutes of moderate intensity interval walking on the treadmill at 15% incline.

What I wore:  Under Armour Achieve tank in white with Lululemon Free To Be Wild bra in cyber stripe.  Lululemon Embrace crop, and Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 shoes in purple venom.


I feel like the "sea mist" color in the bra straps is exactly the same as fresh teal in the crops:



As to and from, I wore my new Titika Flower jacket (took off the hood) - got so many compliments at the gym on this jacket.  =)




I hope I'll be back in full force next week!

Have a great rest of the weekend!  I think I'll be working on my tax return for the rest of the evening. Yikes!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...