Sunday, April 19, 2015

Sunday Funday!

I seemed to have recovered from whatever bug I caught last week, and completed week 1 of my Get Glutes month 7 workouts!  I was happy to have been able to wear some of the new workout clothes I got and hadn't had a chance to wear... I wear having new workout clothes is a motivating factor to go to the gym... haha!  My new workouts didn't look too hard when I reviewed them, but they were actually kind of tough to complete!  Plus, I had worked out on Sunday last week after taking off almost the whole week, so I spent the beginning of this week recovering from soreness.  It always amazes me how sore I still get nowadays even if I only take a few days off...

I finished doing my tax return though!  Hahaha... I only waited till 4/15... such a pain.

Monday 4/13 - Rest day

Tuesday 4/14
What I did:  Strength #1

What I wore:  Titika Born tank with Titika Inferno bra under.  Lululemon wunder under crop in animal swirl, and Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 shoes in ash.

As expected, the back strap of this bra kept falling down during my workout.  It was annoying but didn't really affect my workout, since the top strap doesn't really have any holding function.




Splits59 Vail cutout pullover in barberry/apricot as to and from:




Wednesday 4/15
What I did:  Strength #2

What I wore:  Lululemon If You're Lucky tank with Lululemon Free To Be Wild bra in silver fox deep navy under.  Splits59 Nova capri tight and same Nike shoes again.

I like that the mesh in the Lululemon tank goes with the mesh in the Splits59 crops!




I also really like this tank over this bra for some reason, even though I didn't think they would really go in the beginning:


Roxy Daybreak LS as to and from:




Thursday 4/16 - Rest day

Friday 4/17
What I did:  Strength #3

What I wore:  Lululemon Water Bound singlet in bruised berry with Lululemon Centered Energy bra in flash under.  Lululemon High Times pant in cyber strip silver fox (first time wearing them!) and Nike Free 3.0 in gray/crimson.  




The bra color actually shows through the tank quite well!


So, Nike's "crimson" is a pretty close color match to the zipper on the High Times pant!  Actually the gray part of the shoe matches the silver fox stripes too lol:





For work on the same day, I continued the same color scheme!  Express Slub Knit pocket shirt with Catherine Malandrino Collet skirt and Ella Moss Evelyn pump.




Saturday 4/18
What I did:  Strength #4

What I wore:  Lululemon Yogi Cutoff Tee in heathered white with Lululemon Free to Be bra in very green under.  Lululemon Live Natural ombre crop, and Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 shoes in venom/turbo green.




Zobha Biker jacket in moss as to and from:




And today I rested again.  I pushed pretty hard this week, and I've been quite sore all week!  Will probably take tomorrow off again, and then back to the grind.  =)  Have a good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...