Sunday, July 10, 2016

Sunday Funday!

This week was the first time that a short work week actually felt like a short week to me!  Probably because I was super busy at work.  I worked more hours in 4 days than I usually do during a 5 day week lol.  I finally felt a little better towards the end of the week and went back to the gym for a couple weight sessions.  Although I started coughing like a maniac after yesterday's workout so my bf told me I couldn't go back to the gym anymore lol.  I guess it's a good idea.  Sigh...  

Monday 7/4 - Here's my 4th of July outfit!  No red/white/blue though lol.





Tuesday 7/5 - Here's the work outfit:
Dress:  DVF Newsy Dress





Friday 7/8
What I did:  Went back to the gym for the first time in over a week and did the second strength workout from Get Glutes. 

What I wore: 
Bottom:  Lululemon High Times Pant in cyber stripe
Shoes:  Nike Free 3.0





To and From:  Alo Yoga Exhale LS





Here's my casual Friday work outfit on the same day:

Shoes:  Christian Louboutin So Kate Pump in tissu scarabe digitale - I wear these a lot more than I thought I would!





Saturday 7/9
What I did:  I did the 3rd workout from Get Glutes Month 18.  It was pretty tough.  Maybe that's why I started coughing afterwards lol.  I even skipped cardio this week!

Bra:  Lorna Jane Lustre  - forgot this one bleeds!!  It dyed the back of my shirt, but luckily it came out after I soaked the shirt in Oxyclean (lifesaver!)
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in ash





No to/from, since it's been SO hot here lately.

Last night, I went to dinner at the Water Grill in Santa Monica.  I've decided it's my now favorite restaurant lol.  It was my first time back since a couple years ago when they served me sea bass with cold/raw center (the downtown location though).  But this time they totally redeemed themselves.  Plus you can't beat the view at the Santa Monica location since it's right on Ocean.  Here's my dinner outfit:

Dress:  DVF Jewel Dress
Bag:  Fendi Monster Bag Bugs Chain Clutch - I use this a lot more than I thought I would as well!





Sunday 7/10 - I've been lounging around today.  Went to get coffee and then the farmers market this morning.  That's about it!  Hahaha.  But I am going to the Louis CK comedy show later tonight.  Here's my lounge outfit!






And here's what I'm wearing later to happy hour and then the Louis CK comedy show:






Anyway, time to head out!  Hope you had a great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...