Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Equipment Tegan Ikat Print Silk Shirtdress

As mentioned on the last Sunday Funday post, I went to Santa Barbara last weekend and was not well-prepared for the warm weather.  I had jeans on and it was soooo hot!  So I stopped by Nordstrom and picked up a dress on sale.  It turned out to be pretty cute too!  It is the Equipment Tegan Ikat Print Silk Shirtdress, from $348 to now $139.  




Not feeling those shoes with the dress on the model pictures.  I feel like since the dress is calf length, you have to wear heels or you will look like a shortie.  But I'm always in heels so that's just me.  =P

I got this dress in size S.  It is 100% silk, has hidden buttons all the way down, and the waist tie is removable.  It would probably be cute with a skinny belt too.  I was pleasantly surprised that after wearing it to sit and walk around in all day, it didn't really wrinkle.  







I think this is my first dress that's this length!  All my other dresses and skirts are short, knee length, or long.  It's nice to have something different.  I'm pretty sure I can wear this to work in the summer as well.  I think the color in real life is closer to how it looks in my photos rather than the web photos.  It's definitely a darker shade of teal.  




I am beginning to think about a late summer vacation, and I think this dress will be great for that as well!  The sale price is not a super steal, but not bad either.  I actually saw it on one of the actresses on the show "Mistresses" this week.  Looked cute on her!  Hahaha.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...