Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sunday Funday!

I've had a busy week/weekend!  I am looking for a new apartment to move to.  My current lease is up in a month and I'm itching to move back to Santa Monica or the surrounding area.  That was always my favorite place to live in the LA area.  Every time I move away, I regret it lol.  Prices have increased a lot though!  Everything seems to be in the 3.5 - 4k range.  At this price, I feel like I should just buy a place instead.  But I also feel that property prices are super inflated right now as well.  Sigh... guess I'll have to suck it up and pay up!  I'll be looking again next weekend so we'll see what I end up with.

This week I decided to try going to the gym after work for a few nights, and take advantages of the group fitness classes that Equinox offers.  I never have a chance to take any classes when I go in the morning, because I have to be at work so early and none of the classes start as early as I need them to.  So I took a couple conditioning classes this week, and they were great!  I think I will continue to do that from now on.  I just can't do weights in the evening, since it's so crowded!  So I'll still be going in the mornings for my weight sessions, and then add on some evening for classes.

This was also the first week of my month 4 workouts with Get Glutes.  The workouts are tougher than month 3, so I'm feeling some burn!

I took a picture of the weight area during peak hour from my gauntlet machine... I'm so not used to this since there is almost no one there when I normally go in the mornings!  And, it's January, so I think this is worse than usual for the afternoon crowd as well:


Monday 1/26
What I did:  I started the week off with a kettlebell + Vipr class.  As the name suggests, it was a combination of kettlebell work and vipr work.  It was really good!  It starts a little late but I'll be going again for sure.

What I wore:  Lululemon 105 F Singlet in bruised berry, with VSX seamless bra under.  Lululemon Pace Crop, and my newest Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 shoes in laser crimson/venom purple.






Tuesday 1/27
What I did:  Strength workout #1.  I did this one in the evening and I couldn't get any machine I needed!  Argh!  I managed though.  Then told myself never again will I do my strength workouts after work lol.





Alo mesh hoodie as to and from:



Wednesday 1/28 - Rest

Thursday 1/29
What I did:  Took a class called Elimin8tor which starts with 8 conditioning exercises, and throughout class the teacher calls on different people to remove one exercise they no longer wish to do.  Eventually you end up with 4 exercises.  It's kind of dumb lol.  But the workouts are good though.  I did a 20 minutes treadmill walk on 15% incline afterwards.








Friday 1/30
What I did:  I went to do my strength #2 in the morning even though I had just done the conditioning workout the night before lol.  Always fun.






As to and from, I wore my Beyond Yoga top that I got from the sample sale:





On Friday night, I went to dinner with a friend who I hadn't seen in years!  It was raining all day and a little cold, so I wore my Maje contrast pant out for the first time!  With Vince paper scuba leather jacket, Aryn K pointelle linen sweater, Aqua skull scarf, Vince Camuto Jiris sandals, and Balanciaga City bag.



Saturday 1/31
What I did:  I did the 3rd and final strength workout for the week.  The upper body exercises were tough!  I am definitely feeling it today.









Today I took a rest day so that's it!  I hope you all had a great weekend!






Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...