Monday, June 16, 2014

Lululemon 105 F Singlet, Roll Down Wunder Under Crops & Hotty Hot Short!

I went to Lululemon on Saturday and left with 3 items!  The first two items I grabbed were the 105 F Singlet in bruised berry, and the new Hotty Hot Short in cadet blue pretty palm print (by the way, Lululemon just uploaded the camo Hotty Hot short again tonight (but not the print I got) so now is your second chance if you missed the camo ones before!).





I have tried on the 105 F Singlet before, but I remember not liking it being so long in the back in my regular size.  I tried it on this time in a size down though, and it actually wasn't that long at all!  The fit totally reminds me of the Splits59 Tone racerback tanks that I have and love.  I find this fit to be really versatile and easy - it is flattering and yet will hide all your lumps and bumps during those bloaty days.  This tank is also very lightweight (seriously light luon) which is nice to workout in, although maybe not worth the $52 price tag as much.  But bruised berry is such a pretty color so I decided to pick this one up.

Not a huge fan of the ruffled edging all over this tank, but it doesn't bother me all that much either:





I have been wearing my fatigue camo Hotty Hot short a lot ever since I got them.  But not to workout in.  I wear them around at home because they are so comfy!  I really like the pretty palm print and was disappointed that the Run A Marathon II crops in this print didn't work out for me.  But I like the cadet blue version even better!  And love them as shorts too.  I can use another pair of shorts to wear at home!  Lol.  Seriously though, I will try to actually wear them outside - I think they'd be great to run in since they are so light and airy.

 

 

They have a big pocket with a zipper on the back.  There is also a hidden mesh pocket on the back inner side.  That's a lot of pockets for such short shorts!  Hehe.



When I wear these around, I actually wear them with the waistband folded down once.  That makes them lower rise and more flattering I think.  They actually stay like that pretty well and never flip back up on their own.




I may actually consider exchanging them for Speed shorts if those come out in this print.  I might be less inclined to use those as pajama shorts and actually wear them for their intended purpose!

The 3rd item I got were the Roll Down wunder under crops in bruised berry.  I actually saw them a couple weeks ago but I didn't feel like trying them on since they didn't look too flattering on the hanger.  But I have been wanting a pair of dark purple crops for a while - it's like the only color I'm missing haha!  So I tried them on and surprisingly really liked them!  For some reason I thought bruised berry was more blue than purple.  But I think it's actually more purple than blue in person.  


So these are really really high rise if you don't roll the waistband down!  I think you could totally wear them like that, and it would hold you in place pretty well.  It goes up to my belly button!



If you roll them down, they look a lot sexier.  But the fold might be bothersome during a workout. 




So I almost ripped the tag off these today, but I saw that the regular wunder under crops in bruised berry got uploaded which are actually reversible to black.  So I ordered those and I will compare which ones I like better when I receive them later this week.  I don't normally like reversible wunder unders because of the contrasting stitching and the weird silky feeling to the material.  But online pictures show solid black on the reverse side.  So we'll see!  Of course it is always more versatile to have two looks with one pair of pants, so I might be more tempted to keep them if the material feels good too!





Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. Love your blog - you have such a great sense of style and the body for it! Love my 105 singlets after sizing down from 4 to 2. It is my go to piece in the summer. Hotty hot shorts seem to be looser fitting than speed shorts. I would have bought the green camo if I did not have it in speeds already. I am tempted by the BB crops but have power purple and pigment blue crops already. Too many blues and purples in the closet already! I would love to see a true red tone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried on the Hottie Hot short and was severely disappointed. The legs flared out so weirdly on me! The leg holes seemed like they were too big, and I have muscular quads! I didn't want to size down because they were so short. I'll stick to my Speeds! But they look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they are quite a different fit from Speeds- I think they have a wider leg opening. That's why they are so comfy as pajama shorts... haha!

      Delete
  3. I wanted to ask if the Hotty Hot shorts in Pretty Palm Cadet Blue have been uploaded to the US site? I don't think they have been, but I'm not sure - think they've just been released in stores. I don't live near a store and I'd rather not resort to eBay if I don't have to. They look great on you, by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think the cadet palm print in the Hotty Hot short has been uploaded online yet. Not sure if they will be - what size do you wear? I'm thinking about maybe returning these since I've been buying so much stuff lately! Trying to save some moolah here lol. Anyway, they are a 4 so let me know if you are interested before I return!

      Delete
    2. Oh shucks, I'm a 6. Thank you for offering though!!

      Delete
  4. What size are you in the 105F singlet? My body type's similar to yours. I wanna buy it online, but can't decide on size 2 or 4. I'm 5'2", 120 lbs, B34, & usually wear size 4 or 6 in LLL tops, but I've read that many 4s size down for the 105F!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, I actually mentioned in this post above that I sized down in this tank, which is size 2. I found the 4 to be too long. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...