Thursday, February 5, 2015

Umano Pocket Art Tank with Elephant - Super Cute!

When I was apartment hunting over the weekend, I was looking at a place literally next to the Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica.  I stopped by Bloomingdale's afterwards and saw this cute Umano pocket art tank with elephant drawing on it.  I love elephants!  So I had to get it.  I didn't even know until I got to the register that it was on sale from $48 to $19!  Woohoo!  If my boyfriend wasn't nagging me to get out of the store, I would have gone back and bought more designs.

I didn't try it on until I got home, but I grabbed the size S.  It's actually a very very nice tank!  The material is very comfortable, it is micro modal and elastine.  The S is fitted but not too tight.  I think I could even size up to a M for a looser fit.  The length is slightly longer in the back than the front.  By like half an inch at the most.




I wondered why this tank came with such a big tag, but I didn't have time to read it until I got home.  Apparently, kids drew these pocket designs and for every item you buy, the company donates a backpack full of school supplies.  How cute!  Why not buy something that looks super cute AND benefits a kid.



This is the little guy that drew the elephant!



He drew a pretty good elephant!!  I love it.  I'm not sure why the feet are on top but I still love it lol.



Here's the tag near the front and back split:



So after I got home, I looked up on bloomingdales.com and they don't have this particular tank available online.  But there is a tee shirt that has the exact same elephant pocket as my tank.  They also have a few other designs and honestly all of them are pretty cute!  I seriously want the giraffe and the bicycle.  Might have to go back to the store this weekend because I think they also had the bicycle design in the tank style which the website does not have.  But anyway, it looks like all their Umano items are on sale online until 2/8.  So if you are interested, definitely take advantage of the discount now!







Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...