Saturday, June 28, 2014

Aryn K Pointelle Linen Blend Sweater Tank

I bought the Aryn K Pointelle Linen Blend Sweater Tank from Hautelook last week and I actually like it a lot more than I thought I would!  It's no longer on Hautelook, but it's only $31 on 6pm here.  I think it's a great top to wear on its own with shorts or pants, or it would look great under a jacket as well.  The laser cut details on it are pretty cool!




Front

Back

So I got this in XS because it was the only size left.  It actually fits pretty loosely still.  I was worried that it might be too tight or too short.  But I think it's fine!  I was inspired by the Hautelook model's leather pants paired with this top.  So I tried it on with my Express faux leather scuba legging, and MaxStudio Elaine sandals.







Of course, since it's white, it will go with pretty much anything!  I can see this top being used a lot.  =)






Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...