Tuesday, March 18, 2014

New Lululemon Swiftly LS with Pretty Print!

The print of my newest Lululemon Swiftly LS top from ebay totally escapes me.  I know I've seen it, I just cannot remember what it was called.  I realized a little while ago that what I was truly missing in my Lululemon wardrobe was a black/dark gray-ish Swiftly LS top.  Lol.  So I was browsing ebay and saw this one with a pretty print on it, and brand new!  Yay!  It was exactly what I was looking for.  I think the color is probably black, which looks dark gray in the swiftly material.

I love that it matches my Manitobah mukluks =D


So the print covers the top of the arms, and the sides of the top.  It's rather subtle from the front:


The side view is definitely more obvious:


The back shows the print quite well too:


I don't think the print is the latest paisley one, because I think that one had the print across the front (I have the swiftly racerback tank in it).  And I know it's not the jacquard one that came out a couple years ago.  Does anybody remember what it's called??  I love it!




Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Laceoflage, I think that's how it's spelt. I have the SS one in Beaming Blue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh perfect, thanks!! I have the free to be bra in laceoflage. Didn't realize it was the same print in this swiftly! =P

      Delete
  2. Laceoflage makes more sense! I have that one and always thought it was just heathered black *lace! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, laceoflage! I have the pilot cream laceoflage short sleeve:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe this print is called jacard

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...