Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sunday Funday!

Wow what a crazy week I've had!  I can't really say much now, but I've been trying to make some life-changing decisions lol (more on this later!).  I also had to go up to my mom's in Nor Cal for the weekend, because my grandmother had her 85th birthday party yesterday!  So it's been kind of nonstop this week, and I haven't had much time to blog.  Still have to drive back home later today too.  Not to mention we lost an hour today due to Daylight Saving time change!  Argh.

Anyway, I did complete week 4 of Get Glutes month 15.  I have to think about what to do next week.  Usually I take a week off in between, but next week I may just push onto month 16.  We'll see!  Due to the time change, I may not be able to get up early to workout before work lol.  Lately I'm really trying to prioritize getting enough sleep, rather than getting in all my workouts.  I had been doing the opposite for the past couple years and even though I'm used to less sleep now, I don't think it's good for me.

Monday 3/7 - Rest day.  It was cold and rainy, so I busted out my boots and wore them to work!





Tuesday 3/8
What I did:  Strength #2, since we ended with Strength #1 last week.  I then added about 20 minutes on the gauntlet.

What I wore:  Super matchy-matchy haha!
Bra:  Lululemon Free To Be Wild in star crushed deep navy silver fox









On the same day, I wore my recently favorite shirt to work again lol:





Wednesday 3/9 - I didn't go to bed early enough so I slept in!  But here's what I wore to work:
Bottom:  DVF Lace Skirt in Navy





Thursday 3/10
What I did:  Strength #3, followed by 20 minutes on the treadmill.

What I wore:
Top:  Onzie Glossy Flow Tank
 in vanilla
Bottom:  Lululemon Wunder Under Crop in pretty palm cadet blue
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in fusion pink/atomic mango









Friday 3/11
What I did:  Strength #4, followed by 30 minutes on the gauntlet.

What I wore:
Top:  Lululemon Swiftly Tank
 in heathered plum
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in ash





To and From:  Zobha Biker Jacket in moss





And that's it!  Alright, I am going to get ready here to drive back home.  Hope you all had a great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...