Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Express High-Waist Studio Stretch Pieced Pencil Skirt

I bought this Express High-Waist Studio Stretch Pieced Pencil Skirt over the weekend for such a good deal - it was on sale for $29.99, and Express has a 30% off of sales price deal going on right now, so I ended up paying only $20 for it!  It is pretty unbeatable price, and I actually really like this skirt too.




So the main, middle part of this skirt is actually a dark navy color.  It's very dark though, and could almost pass for black.  The side panels are a charcoal gray color, and the top portion is faux leather.  It's a very unique look and gives a quite slimming visual effect.  I would have been happy with anything for 20 bucks, but it is super comfortable too, which really surprised me!  It is definitely high waisted, as it looks on the model.  And it falls to knee length on me as well.  The store I went to only had one of these left, which happened to be a size 2.  I usually wear size 0 or 00 pants at Express, but always wear a size 2 in pencil/work skirts.  And this one was no exception.  It fits perfectly!  I think this is a great purchase.

I also bought 2 tees that were on sale for $14.99 but after the additional 30% off, only $10 each!  One of them I bought is this Foiled Drape Front Tee in ivory:


If you look at the fabric up close, you can see a slight sheen to it so it looks fancier than just a cotton tee.  It's quite comfortable as well.  I got it in size XS, which was the only size they had left in it.  It fits on the tighter side.  

I also bought another tee in the same exact style but a dark blue burnout material.  I can't find a picture of it online, but you get the idea.  I'm sure I'll take a photo of it on me at some point later.  I love that these two shirts also can work as work shirts, or casual shirts.  They were also the same price.  So basically I left the store with 3 items and only out $45 after taxes.  Really can't beat that!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...