Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Funday!

Happy Sunday everyone!  First of all, can I just say how excited I am for the Game of Thrones premier on HBO tonight???  I really think it's the best show on TV right now.  I just can't wait... I have my DirecTV set to east coast time so it will be recording shortly!



And as the cycle goes, tonight will also be the finale of Californication.  I will miss you Hank Moody!

Ok, enough TV talk.  I am happy to report that I had a pretty good workout week!  Even with studying and the darn Draw Something app, I still managed to go to the gym 5 times.  But seriously, do I need more distractions?  This app is super addicting.  I've been drawing with people all week, barely did any work.  I take my drawings seriously, and it takes a long time to complete one, especially using your finger to draw!  The app actually started telling me to hurry up before my paint dries.  But hey, master pieces need work.  Lol.  Here's a superman drawing I did which took a bit of time.  But turned out well enough:



And here's another that I thought was a pretty good depiction of Conan O'Brien, but my friend had a lot of trouble guessing... wth?  I was watching him guess based on all available letters for like 10 different times and finally got it.  Sigh...



Anyway, if you haven't heard of this app, you should get it.  It's a good time waster and you can impress your friends with your artistic abilities.  Let me know any time and I will play you.  Lol.

Ok, ok, I will get back on track now.

So since I took Monday off from the gym (Mondays are normally my rest days), I have to start with a work outfit.  This is a Banana Republic silk ruffled wrap with Express Wide Waistband Editor pants in black.  I actually wore the matching Express suit jacket over for business dress, but you don't need to see that because it's really not very exciting.



I also took Tuesday off as a rest day since my mom and step dad needed me to drive them to the airport.  They went to Saint Martin for vacation.  I'm so jealous.  Not very nice to not extend the invite to their daughter, and treat her like a chauffeur instead.

Wednesday 3/28
What I did:  I went to the gym to lift.  I continued doing my workout plan.  Still on stage 3.

What I wore:  Lululemon Cool Racerback in Raspberry, with bright blue Flow Y bra under.  Paired with Astro Wunder Under crop in heathered black/dewberry and Nike Free shoes that match the bra exactly.  Very bright.  Bright workout combos make me happy.



Thursday 3/29
What I did:  Lift again, my alternating workout plan.

What I wore:  Lululemon Inner Strength tank with coal Team Spirit crop.  And Adidas Adizero Adios 2 shoes for some color pop.  

I love these shoes for weight lifting as well as running.  They are very stable and supportive, and very light weight at the same time.  They are seriously the perfect shoes!  Plus I love the way they look.  I saw on the Adidas website that they are now available for sale for $115.  I highly highly recommend these!!  If you can only buy one pair of sneakers for the next 3 years, this is it!  You won't regret it.



I also have a work outfit from the same day.  Here I am wearing the Express ribbed drape-neck sweater with an older Express skirt that I bought pre-blog days.  And the Ash Orchid boots that I love and wear everywhere.



Friday 3/30
What I did:  Hot yoga.

What I wore:  Lululemon Hot Class tank in bold blue, with black Ebb & Flow crop.  I love sheer luon jersey for hot yoga.  It wicks sweat so well and you can't even tell when it's wet.  So much better than circle mesh which gets heavy and stays wet.  Ebb & Flow crops are perfect for hot yoga as well.  



I wore an Armani Exchange wrap over it since I always get so cold after leaving hot yoga.  And Whiskey is here trying to look pretty again!  He sits like a girl hehe.



Saturday 3/31
What I did:  I did my cardio intervals on the spin bike for about 30 minutes.  Followed with 30 minutes of heavy full body weight lifting.

What I wore:  Lululemon Cool Racerback in black embossed manifesto, with my CW-X Pro tight.  I very very rarely sport the all black ninja look, but it was raining and cold so I felt like it.  Then I showed up to the class where EVERY SINGLE PERSON was wearing head to toe black!  Wow.  Oh but I did wear my caribe Not So Deep V bra under the cool racerback so I guess I was the most colorfully dressed person in the room still!  I know why people like to wear all black all the time.  It's very slimming.  But I just need color in my life.  I also wore my New Balance Minimums Road shoes.


Though as to/from, I did venture out of the ninja look.  I wore my coal Dance Studio pants with my new Post Run Pullover in very violet.  This pullover came just in time for a cold rainy day!




Sunday 4/1 (can you believe it's April already?)
What I did:  Went to the gym to lift heavy weights again.  



And that's it!  I am going to go study for a little before watching Game of Thrones! 

Hmm or join Whiskey in doing this:


But how can he sleep like that?  It can't be comfortable!  What a little bum.

4 comments:

  1. Hi
    I love your sweater Post Run in very purple, very pretty.
    Whiskey is so fun! How can you sleep like that?
    I just bought a Lululemon Transformation Wrap Black and lululemon black Vinyasa reversible scarf: In the morning it's cold here and I'm still cold (-2°C) grrr....
    Do you have a special diet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow it's still that cold in France? It's warming up here now... Not that it really ever gets that cold here.

      I don't really have a special diet now. I just try to eat lots of protein, and cut out the bad junky stuff.

      Delete
  2. I got that it was Conan before reading your description! Your friend is clearly not a Conan fan. I wish I could play that game, but I don't have an iphone :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol clearly he is not! Do you have an android phone? My husband has one and he can play this game too. It's a great way to kill time and you can play all your Facebook friends if you connect it to Facebook so you don't have to find friends one by one. I am playing like over 10 people all the time. Hahaha.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...