Thursday, March 29, 2012

Lululemon Post Run Pullover

I finally got a Post Run Pullover on ebay!  I remember very clearly that when this pullover was uploaded, I was in Portland for some work thing and by the time I was able to get online, it was completely sold out!  I don't think it ever made its way over to SoCal... at least I missed it completely.  It looks so darn cute!  So I was very glad to finally see one on ebay a couple weeks ago.  Now I am a proud owner of the one in very violet.



Hehe Whiskey was bothering me when I was taking this photo.  Maybe this one is better... or not...



Anyway, I love this color in this pullover.  But I didn't expect it to fit as tight as it does.  I kind of expected it to fit similar to the Apres Run pullover which is a bit roomier and/or longer, if I remember correctly.  I ended up returning that pullover because I wasn't too crazy about black after all.  

I also thought the neckline of the Post Run would be looser as well because I really liked the more plunging neckline on the Apres Run.  So maybe a size up in this one would work better for me.  Oh well, I still like it though, and it's pretty soft and warm!  I think it will be a nice thing to put on real fast to go walk the dog or run errands.  It was just one of those things that I really regretted missing out on, and had to have!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...