Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lululemon Astro Crop - Black/White and Coal/Aruba/Heathered Aruba

I got the Lululemon Astro Crop in Black / Bon Bon / Paradise about a month ago off of ebay and love them.  They came out in spring / summer 2009 and I missed them while they were in stores.  By the time I went to buy them online they were sold out.  I had been looking for them on ebay ever since.  I love the color of the ones I got, but I really really wanted the Coal/Aruba/Heathered Aruba ones.


So finally I saw them on ebay in my size and I just had to get them!  The aruba color in person is brighter than it looks in pictures, but still nice.  The auction was actually for 2 pairs of Astro Crops.  The other ones are black with criss cross white band on the front that has floral print on it.



They are kind of like the picture above except white where the coal color is.  The back side is completely black.  I don't know what the color code is, but the white color has a very subtle print on it that's almost imperceptible.  It's pretty though.  This color combination was never sold online.

Soooo, now I have 3 pairs of Astro Crops!!!  I'm so excited.  I've been wearing them everywhere - to the gym or just hanging out.  I LOVE how they look!  I don't like the new Astro Pants of this season as much because the color combination is just not as pretty as last season.  Maybe they will come out with lavender or something and I will reconsider.  I just love the length and waist band of this crop and as long as I like the color combination I will keep collecting them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...