Friday, April 6, 2012

Lululemon Swiftly SS White/Ultraviolet

I went to Lululemon today in hopes of finding a present for a friend of mine.  The store I went to (Glendale) didn't have anything new or interesting, like the cool racerback collection was black, white, and ultraviolet.  That's it.  Hmmm... the other stores I normally go to (Calabasas, Santa Monica, Brentwood, Beverly Hills) have a much larger collection of different new stuff.  But one thing they did have that the other stores no longer have is the Swiftly SS in white/ultraviolet.  Oh and a very very large sales rack (though nothing I'd want to buy).



I always liked this combo when it first came out a few weeks ago, but I didn't want to buy it because I already have the clarity gray/lilac snow swiftly short sleeve that is kind of the same idea.  But then I decided I like the white/ultraviolet version better, and it was sold out online and in the store I went to last weekend.  So when I saw it today, I decided to picked it up, and I may sell the clarity gray one and keep this one instead.  I feel like that gray kind of washes me out and looks murky.  This one has a cleaner look to it.

I did also like the flash swiftly in person better than online, so I may get that one later on as well!

10 comments:

  1. Very cute! I kind of wish I had waited for this colour instead of the Iris/ Clarity grey version too... Did you see the new swiftlies in flash and concord grape with the blurred blossoms print watermarked onto it?? I want both, they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No the store I went to was so lame. They only had the flash v neck swiftly. They didn't have anything in concord grape other than the scoop neck I bought for my friend. I was hoping to see the new Pure Balance tank that's online now but they didn't have that either. The first time it came out I tried it on and it was really unflattering on my chest. So I was hoping this batch would be better cuz its so cute!

      Delete
  2. Love it! I just grabbed this colorway as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Swiftly! I would like to buy a swiftly flash! Runitmyway is right concord and flash are very good color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I like those 2 colors in swiftly material. Flash is so bright (in a good way) in luon but is toned down a bit in swiftly.

      Delete
  4. So I really told myself I wouldn't buy any Swiftly shirts because they are so expensive for t-shirts, but I ended up buying this color in both the long and short sleeved version! I am so weak. I also decided to try those Adidas shoes that you recommended since I have Kayanos that I have destroyed by wearing for weight classes and stuff and needed new running shoes. Stop blogging about stuff because I end up buying it! Ha, just kidding - your blog is great!

    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Do you like those Adidas shoes? I love them! I think they are a great investment! I also am tempted by the long sleeve version of this swiftly. But I'm going to stay strong lol. These shirts are great for working out though, they dry so fast! I've also never had problems with them snagging or anything even though I don't baby them at all!

      Delete
  5. I agree with anon 6:47...you're increasing my spending with all the great blogging you do. Not to mention you're a dog lover so I value your opinion even more!! LOL :0)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...