Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday Funday!

This was a good week because I got lots of new Lulu stuff that I love!  I kind of figured to myself, that when there's a lot of stuff I like out at the same time, I should just scoop them all up.  Because there will be long stretches where I don't like anything.  So it all evens out.  Besides, Lululemon is great for resale, so I can always recoup some of my money later if I get tired of something.  Maybe this is just a shopaholic trying to justify to herself huh?  Hehe.

I worked out 4 times this week.  It would have been 5, but it was raining on Friday so I did not feel like going to the gym.  The rain actually has nothing to do with working out inside or not, but I used it as an excuse to go home and drink hot cocoa!  Always spiked with Bailey's of course.

Monday 4/9:  Rest day.  Mondays are usually my rest days since I workout both days of the weekend.

Tuesday 4/10
What I did:  Went to the gym to list.  I continued my workout program from New Rules of Lifting for Women.  Stage 4.  I actually also got the New Rules of Lifting Abs edition this week, so I will have to read it and let you know how it is.

What I wore:  Lululemon Light Up tank in pig pink, and black Ebb & Flow crop.  I wore my Adidas Adizero Adios 2 shoes which are my favorite shoes ever.  And Whiskey is lurking around as usual.  Actually when you don't see him in my photos, he is usually standing around watching me somewhere else.  He's always so excited to see me when I get home, then he follows me directly to the hallway where there is a closet with full length mirrors on the sliding doors.  He must think I'm a weirdo who's always taking photos of herself through the mirror!



Wednesday 4/11
What I did:  Went to lift again.  I am getting even stronger than a couple weeks ago!  It's amazing to see yourself being able to lift more and more.  Now I just need to burn off more fat so my muscles underneath can show through lol.

What I wore:  Lululemon Tri Y tank in mint, and Wunder Grooves with my Nike Frees.



I actually wore my Express Oversized Drape Neck Sweater over it.  It works with workout outfit too!  I love this sweater.  Bought it in black too.  But the metallic thread of the black is very obvious kind of making it look like a disco sweater lol.  I think I will reserve it for fancier nights out.



Thursday 4/12 - Rest day, but I do have a work outfit.

Here I am wearing this V Neck sweater in violet from Express, with a tweed skirt that I bought years ago and Michael Kors Fleur Tall boots.



Friday 4/13 - This is the aforementioned day where I skipped the gym and had hot chocolate instead.  Sometimes you just gotta enjoy life.  Lol.

Saturday 4/14
What I did:  HIIT class with many many sprints, hills sprints, and heavy weight training in between.  


I cannot even express how much I loved this outfit.  The tank was such a winner!  It was supportive and comfortable.  The tights are great as usual.  I don't know if it was the outfit or what, but I was able to run a lot faster than usual!  I did about 10 one-minute sprints (incline ranging from 1-15) and I was doing it at about 9.5 mph!  I usually sprint at 8.5 mph or 9 at the most.  I really really think my CW-X tights make me go faster.  Oh yeah, apparently the gripper on the bottom of the Stuff Your Bra tank doesn't really work.  It rode up a few times.  It may be ok with Lululemon's bottoms, but the CW-X tights are really slippery because no matter what tank I wear, it always ends up riding up a bit.  That's the only negative thing I have to say about these tights.



Whiskey likes to look up at the ceiling for no reason sometimes.  He's a very strange puppy!

Sunday 4/15
What I did:  Hot yoga.  





Paris pink dyed the white part of my Hot Move short.  Check out the white part.  It's not white anymore.  =(  The only consolation is... there's very violet in the unicorn tears print, so it could pass for that.



I was drenched, but my skin wasn't dyed pink.  And I couldn't tell if it dyed my Manduka Equa towel since it's a darker violet color.  But I just washed the shorts along with the towel and I think either the paris pink dye didn't come out or the towel actually dyed the shorts more in the wash.  Grrrr!!!  Maybe I shouldn't have washed them together.  Super sad face.  I love these shorts!  At least I can still wear them and the waistband doesn't normally show with tanks over anyway... but what a bummer!

Ugh, but the tank is so cute in paris pink though.  I just have to remember to only wear it with pure black bottoms from now on.  I knew all the girls in my yoga class were eying my tank because they wanted to have it for themselves... LOL!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...