Thursday, April 26, 2012

Lululemon Define Jacket - Currant!

Woohoo!  I got the currant Define jacket!!!  I've been kicking myself for not getting this one for a long time now.  When it first came out, I thought it was so pretty but didn't want to shell out $108+tax for it (it's brushed).  But I got it on ebay for like $80 so that's cool.  I'm so happy!  This is my second Define jacket.  The only one I had before this was angel blue.  I do like this jacket style, but I feel like I don't need that many of it.  And I don't like it when they put different colors in the logo area, or use different stitching colors.  I just prefer it completely solid, like this one.



Plus, it matches my Adidas shoes perfectly!  I love the brushed luon feel, it is so soft.  Of course, the Define jacket is really one of the iconic Lululemon styles that defines the brand!  I see this jacket on people the most here in SoCal anyway.  It just looks very tailored and structured.  Currant is such a nice color (I love my cool racerback in it), and Lulu doesn't make true reds often so it's like a collector's item that needs to go into my Lulu museum lol.

11 comments:

  1. Well done with the shoes and the coal tights. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good plan! but the lululemon Define jacket is not my favorite jacket. I prefer the In Stride Jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the solid defines too! My tip is to sew down the little piece of fabric in the collar which annoys me to death (my mom showed me how to do these wide stitches that are invisible from the outside), and then it lies flat and looks a lot better. Btw, love reading your blog =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That bothers me too about the collar!! I think that is why I don't wear my angel blue one as much. It looks like an easy fix. I will need to YouTube some sewing tutorial and bring out my inner seamstress. Lol.

      Delete
  4. Currant is my fav! I am sooo jealous

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading your blog, always nice to get reviews of all the new lulu stuff.. would you ever do a post of your lululemon "collection"? just to give us all an idea of what stuff you love, don't wear as much, some of the older items.. etc?

    And love the new jacket, I am wearing my define jacket as a write this.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... I have A LOT of Lululemon stuff... the post will probably go on forever... lol

      But yes I can definitely write about what I love and don't love as much, what gets most wear, etc. I'll have to think it out though and figure out how to do it!

      Delete
  6. AHH -- so jealous -- I completely regret not getting that color define -- looks awesome on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just bring it to a store I'm sure they can fix it for you!

    Currant Looks awesome on you btw.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this define too and absolutely LOVE it. It looks great with dark jeans. It's funny, I never lay the collar down. I always keep it up even when its unzipped.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...