Sunday, August 7, 2016

Sunday Funday!

I feel like this was such a long week!  Ever since I decided to go on vacation to Italy in a few weeks, I have had a very hard time concentrating on work lol.  All I want to do is figure out what exactly to do there, and what outfits I need... haha!  I think I just lacked motivation all week in general.  I didn't feel like working out at all, and barely dragged my butt there 3 times.  Just one of those weeks, I guess!  So here are the outfits!

Monday 8/1 - Rest.  It was actually my birthday.  =)  But I went to work like any other day.  Actually had to pay for my own lunch as well as my intern's lol.  

Dress:  DVF Valencia Dress in rockscape
Shoes:  Christian Louboutin Bianca Pump in patent nude





Tuesday 8/2 - Rest again.  I went to an early sushi dinner the night before, and had some drinks after.  Ended up staying up pretty late!  Couldn't get up early enough for the gym haha.  This is what I wore to work:

Bottom:  Express Columnist Pant in navy gingham
Shoes:  Casadei Almond Toe Pump in patent navy





Wednesday 8/3
What I did:  Continued from where I left off last week and did Strength #4 from Get Glutes Month 18 - I've been on Month 18 for like 2 months now lol.  One more week to go!  Also did about 20 minutes of cardio on the treadmill afterwards.

What I wore:
Top:  Titika Tulip Tank
Bra:  Lululemon Free To Be Wild in dottie dash
Bottom:  Lululemon Wunder Under Crop in animal swirl
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in venom purple










Thursday 8/4 - Rest.

Friday 8/5
What I did:  Strength #1, followed by 20 minutes on the treadmill.

What I wore:
Top:  Lululemon Water Bound Singlet
 in ombre wave
Bra:  Lorna Jane Lola Bra in sparkle gray
Bottom:  Lululemon Tight Stuff Tight in black










And here's my casual Friday work outfit:

Shoes:  Valentino Rockstud Pump (still obsessed with these!)





Saturday 8/6 - Rest.  Didn't do much all day, haha.

Sunday 8/7
What I did:  Strength #2.

What I wore:
Top:  Splits59 Sabrina Noir Tank (I like how the details of this tank shows up much better now under my new lighting condition!)
Bra:  Lululemon Free To Be Wild in butterfly texture/flash light
Bottom:  Lululemon If You're Lucky Pant
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 5 Metallic










Ok, that's it for this week!  Hope you had a fun weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Have you heard of Michi NYC? Their clothes are more expensive than Lulu, but some of them look pretty cool. Others look like lingerie, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard of it, but never tried it! Maybe I should look at it again... have you tried or heard any reviews on it?

      Delete
    2. I just bought a pair of leggings on sale. I'll report back if they fit well! I heard about them in a threat comparing their styles to Lululemon. The style is definitely edgier.

      Delete
  2. Love Michi! Haven't bought any yet cuz too expensive. But I could totally see her rocking it also!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...