Friday, August 19, 2016

Splits59 Sabrina Matrix Tank!

I bought another Splits59 Sabrina Matrix tank.  I have quite a few Sabrina tanks, but when I saw this one on ebay, I just had to add it to my collection.  I don't know what's up with Splits59 nowadays, but their aesthetic completely changed.  It's like somebody bought the company and started making completely different stuff.  So weird!  But this tank is the kind of look that had attracted me to Splits59 in the first place.  So I had to snatch it up!



I actually don't even see any more Sabrina tanks on the Splits59 website.  It used to be one of their core styles.  

Anyway, this is size S.  I used to wear XS in this tank and even that was big.  They've made the cut smaller in the more recent versions.  I do wish it was a smidge longer, but other than that, I love it.







1 comment:

  1. The special red soles make Christian Louboutin pumps win great success in the market. With its luxury design and very simple design, Christian Louboutin Pumps has obtained superb reputation between style people.
    Christian Louboutin Daffodile 160mm Strass Platform Pumps Gold
    Christian Louboutin Daffodile 160mm Strass Platform Pumps Colorful
    Christian Louboutin Daffodile 160mm Strass Platform Pumps Multicolor

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...