Sunday, August 21, 2016

Sunday Funday!

Another busy week for me as I tried to finish things up before I go on vacation!  I'm actually leaving in a couple days, and I can't wait!  I've already started packing this weekend too, so I'm in good shape!  This will be a first, since I normally just wait and scramble at the last minute... hahaha.  

As far as my workout goes, I was only able to make it twice to the gym this week again.  However, my diet has been on point.  So I feel pretty good.  I also made it to boxing for the first time in a long time, so that's partially why I haven't been able to go back to the gym very many times this week - I've been SO sore!  Boxing always gets me.  It's amazing.  I really should do it more.  Actually, I bought multiple classes so that will force me to go when I'm back from vacation.  =)

Monday 8/15 
What I did:  Yoga class!  That was a first in a long time too and it was great.  I got a bit sore from that as well.

What I wore:  Titika Outfit!










Tuesday 8/16 - Rest.  Here's my work outfit:





Wednesday 8/17 - Rest

Thursday 8/18
What I did:  Boxing!

What I wore:









Friday 8/19 - Rest.  But here's my casual Friday outfit:
Top:  Some cheap ribbed tank haha
Shoes:  Valentino Rockstud Leopard Pump (new)






Saturday 8/20 - Rest again.  Here's my outfit that I wore to dinner & Jason Bourne movie (I had just finished a marathon of the 4 Bourne movies before this one haha).
Top:  Vince Mixed Media Tee in new buff that I just received





And today I just rested, did laundry all day, and packed!  Not that exciting.  But I have got to get busy again, so much to do before I leave!  I hope you all had a great weekend!  




8 comments:

  1. Those Valentinos are gorgeous!

    Have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The special red soles make Christian Louboutin pumps win great success in the market. With its luxury design and very simple design, Christian Louboutin Pumps has obtained superb reputation between style people.
    Christian Louboutin Daffodile 160mm Strass Platform Pumps Black Hematite
    Christian Louboutin Daffodile 160mm Strass Platform Pumps Chartreuse
    Christian Louboutin Daffodile 160mm Strass Platform Pumps Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. No matter if you have chosen the right dress anagown non traditional relaxed wedding dresses reviews for your event or simply have an inquiry about our collections or retailers, please do not hesitate to contact our team.
    view more dresses http://www.anagown.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your weight journey. The way you transform and the diet you follow is not restricted to intermitting fasting or anything which is not possible. Our community shares same goal to keep people healthy from mind and body here are some Breathing exercises that can help you reduce stress and depression during this pandemic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5-minute meditation has a lot of positive impacts on the mind and body. It soothes our soul and has a lot of benefits for the body 5 minute meditation

    ReplyDelete
  6. Getting a new body isn’t very complicated. You don’t necessarily need the gym. Whether you wish for rapid fat loss or bulging muscles , a pair of dumbbells will help you, provided you use them correctly dumbbell exercises

    ReplyDelete
  7. Six-pack abs are impressive to look at, and we often assume that a lot of hours need to be spent at the gym. This is a myth. Obtaining a strong core is surprisingly easy, only if you know how to abs exercises

    ReplyDelete
  8. Workouts are nothing but just a means of redirecting where you burn your calories instead of how much because, our body constantly keeps on burning calories anyway, that's how we live! So, to know the best type or quantity of workout which is best for you, you need to know which part of your body needs it the most at first best workouts for losing weight

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...