Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sunday Funday!

Well, this week was a bad workout week for me!  I only made it to the gym twice... and barely made it both times!  On Monday, I was in San Francisco still for most of the day and then flew back to LA in the evening, so no workout that day.  Then I worked for the rest of the week except for Thanksgiving day.  My gym (which I usually go to before work) had their "holiday hours" and didn't even open until at least 7 am for most of the week!  That didn't work for me since I like to be AT work by 7 am.  I have serious problems making myself go to the gym after work.  I made it once on Wednesday and that was it lol.  Then my mom and grandma came for Thanksgiving, and my mom's 60th birthday!  They just left yesterday so I finally was able to go workout today.  My saving grace is that I actually did not eat too much this week.  Usually I stuff myself on Thanksgiving, and by "Thanksgiving", I mean from Wednesday to Sunday!  But this year I just didn't feel like it so I had a very sensible portion.  That sort of balances out the lack of workouts!  Hahaha.  I'm planning on killing it at the gym next week though!  

Oh yeah, I haven't given an Invisalign update in a few weeks!  I know some of you care lol.  I am now 2 months into it, and I've gotten so used to wearing them that I forget about it altogether.  I'm now on tray #5 out of 22, btw.  I'd say the first week was by far the hardest.  I mentioned back then how much I hated it lol.  It cut up my tongue and made my teeth so sore that I could barely chew.  But that feels like so long ago now!  Since the initial discomfort went away, nowadays I only feel slight tightness each time I change into a new tray for the first day or 2.  But it's only like 2% of how uncomfortable it was the first week!  So I feel pretty good about Invisalign now.  Both my bf and I have noticed that there is already a positive change in the appearance of my teeth, which is kind of surprising to me since it's only been 2 months.  I also didn't think they would look drastically different since my teeth were pretty straight to begin with.  I basically just needed to slightly rotate some of them, and push some of the front teeth back to have a better bite.  So the fact that a seemingly small change can actually look so different (to me, at least) is very encouraging!  Now I can't wait to see how much better it will be at the end.

It's only fitting that after talking about teeth, we move onto this next thing.  The one bad thing that I found out about this week is this Peppermint Pretzel thing from Trader Joe's.  OMG.  I die.  Very dangerous.  Will need to avoid Traders.  Hahaha.



Anyway, it has finally cooled down here in LA, and quite drastically too!  So I am very happy that I get to wear my cold weather clothes again, which I just have SO MUCH of, and SO LITTLE time to enjoy them.  Therefore, I am very happy to show some different types of outfits this week!

Monday 11/23 - Rest

Tuesday 11/24 - Rest

Wednesday 11/25
What I did:  Last week I left off after strength #2, so I started at #3.

What I wore:  I already showed this outfit from the Splits59 post earlier this week, but here we go again!
Bra:  Lululemon Free To Be in white











Thursday 11/26 - Rest

Friday 11/27 - Rest

Saturday 11/28 - Rest again lol.  But we went out to eat for my mom's 60th birthday and I finally wore my Houndstooth Dress from The Limited that I got a year ago!  I paired it with these fur booties that I love.






Also wore my new BCBGeneration wrap coat as to and from:



Sunday 11/29
What I did:  Strength #4, followed by 30 minutes on the treadmill.  

What I wore:
Hat:  Lululemon What'SUP Hat 
in star crushed silver fox deep navy
Bra:  Lululemon Free To Be Wild Bra in star crushed silver fox deep navy
Bottom:  Lululemon SE Mesh Wunder Under Crop in wee are from space silver spoon
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in hyper cobalt/bright mango





To and From:  Lorna Jane Feline Jacket





And this is what I've been bumming around in all day today:





Feeling super cozy and comfy!  I'm heading out now to go see the new James Bond movie.  Hope you all had a great weekend, and happy holidays!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...