Sunday, November 8, 2015

Sunday Funday!

Eek I start my new job tomorrow!  I'm kind of nervous!  At least I have been shopping so my outfit will be on point lol.  It's hard for me to think about tomorrow right now since I just flew back from Vancouver where I spent the last 4 days.  I had so much fun there and so much good food!  Didn't even mind the rain at all since it's been summer in LA for the past 10 months and I'm so sick of it.  Vancouver wasn't as cold as I thought it was going to be anyway.  The exchange rate is really in my favor right now, so it felt like everything was on sale as well.  I really should go there more often!  The flight is only like 2.5 hours so it's a really easy trip.  I posted some pictures of the trip and the amazing food I had on Instagram!  If I had to pick, my top 3 restaurants would be:  Chambar, Miku, and Tuc Craft Kitchen.  But literally every bite I had was good so nothing to complain about there.  Though I do need to workout hard this week to undo the damage lol.  It was worth it though!

So this week was my in between week of month 12 and month 13 of Get Glutes.  I also didn't have to work, so I got to take some classes at the gym that I don't normally have a chance to take.  Although I could only go Monday - Wednesday because of my trip.  But it was still nice to do some different workouts!

Monday 11/2
What I did:  Took a group fitness class that consisted of weights and cardio.  It was actually really good!

What I wore:  
Top:  Lululemon What The Sport Singlet II in heathered pink lemonade
Bra:  Lululemon Free To Be in spry blue
Bottom:  Splits59 Kym Noir Tight
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 5 Metallic





To and From:  Nike Nordic Half Zip





Tuesday 11/3
What I did:  Pilates class

What I wore:
Bottom:  Beyond Yoga Gathered Legging in plum





To and From:  Splits59 Venus Jacket





Wednesday 11/4
What I did:  Yoga class

What I wore:  





To and From:  Alo Yoga Rift LS





And that's it for this week!  I've got a bunch of forms to fill out and sign for my new job.  And then I'll be going to bed early to prepare for a fresh new start!  Hopefully I'll have good news to report next week.  =)




8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new job and yay for Van. Those restos are amazing.

    Love your outfits and need those nike sky highs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new job! Can you blog abour your Invisalign adventure? I'm considering it and always like to hear tips & tricks for the transition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I'll post an update this week... I've gotten so used to having it that I forgot about it haha...

      Delete
  3. Triple congrats! I've been following your blog for the past couple of years, and I have to say, it's favorite! There's a variety of a little bit if everything - I'd love to see more work clothes pics though :) This is off topic but Australia upload is up and they have a new What'Sup Hat in a cute teal/blue and black floral type pattern - reminds me a little of Laceoflage. I know you have a soft spot for those hats ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll look up the hat! I do love them. =)

      And yes, I will be posting a little more about work clothes soon too! I've bought quite a few things for my new job!

      Delete
  4. Congrats on your new job! And while you were in Vancouver, did you have s chance to check out Public myth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I didn't! I really didn't have that much time - in and out in 4 days. I do plan to go back soon though! Food was too good lol. Next time I'll do less touristy stuff too, and hopefully shop more. =)

      Delete
  5. Congrats on your new job! And while you were in Vancouver, did you have s chance to check out Public myth?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...