Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sunday Funday!

Well, I've had quite an interesting week!  I started my new job on Monday.  Along with all the necessary HR related stuff, I've met so many new people that I can't remember most of their names lol.  I actually still have no idea what exactly my new job will entail.  The person that I'm supposed to report up to had been out of office for 3 out of the 5 days.  I also still don't have access to most of the systems.  So, it's just a game of waiting while trying to figure as much out on my own as possible.  One thing I am happy about is that everyone has been so nice!  It's totally a different environment from my previous job.  My old team was basically a team where everyone hated and backstabbed each other.  So, forget about normal pleasantries such as saying hello lol.  When I took my new job, I figured that at the worst, it would be the same as my old environment.  But can't be worse.  And any little bit of improvement would be a huge welcome.  Well, so far the environment seems friendly and collaborative, and no one has awkward social skills.  It really doesn't take much for me to be happy, hahaha!  One thing that is slightly frustrating to me is that I used to be the one who knew everything at my previous company which was a side effect of not being able to rely on anyone else.  So it is very hard for me to get adjusted to being the one who knows the least.  But I keep telling myself to calm down and give it time.  It's just not natural for me I suppose.  I'm too OCD and want to know everything right away lol.  I really am trying to chill out...

Oh, one thing that makes me SUPER happy is that my new company is right next to my gym!  So in the morning, I just park in my work building, and then walk across the street to the gym, workout, shower, and then walk back to work.  Saves a bunch of time to not have to make the extra drive from the gym to work!!

Oh, the sad part is that my gym membership was a part of the corporate membership with my old company, and they canceled it lol.  I tried to sign up on my own again but was told that my new company is finishing up a contract with the same gym so I may be able to get on that program.  However, while waiting for them to finalize that, I have not had a gym membership this week.  =/  They gave me a guest pass to use, so I did get started on Get Glutes month 13, and got 3 workouts in.  The guest pass only worked at the location near work.  So I wasn't able to use it this weekend for the location near my house to complete the 4th workout.  Oh well, not a big deal, especially since my legs were dead after the 3rd workout anyway.  I just hope I can get my membership straightened out next week so I don't miss too many workouts in a row.

Ok, that was way too much information than you probably want to hear lol.  But there you go.  Hopefully next week will be more productive!

Monday 11/9 - Rest

Tuesday 11/10
What I did:  Strength #1, followed by 20 minutes on the gauntlet.

What I wore:
Top:  Lorna Jane Feline Tank in viola
Bra:  Lululemon Free To Be Wild in star crushed silver fox deep navy
Bottom:  Lululemon Tight Stuff Tight in naval blue/ultra violet
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 5 Metallic










Wednesday 11/11 - Rest.  Day 1 killed me after taking the week off last week!  But here's my work outfit.  Since it finally started getting a little cooler around here, I can wear my "fall" clothes again!  =P
Bottom:  Express Editor Pant 





Thursday 11/12
What I did:  Strength #2.

What I wore:
Top:  Lorna Jane Radah tank
 in fern green marl
Bra:  Lorna Jane Sunrise Bra in pale fluro orange
Bottom:  Lululemon Wunder Under Crop in animal swirl
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in ash










Friday 11/13
What I did:  Strength #3.

What I wore:  
Bra:  Lululemon Free To Be Wild in butterly texture/flash light
Bottom:  Lululemon Empower Crop in coal/passion
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in ash





To and From:  Splits59 Pose Fx Racerback Pullover in white/silver




That's it!  No workouts this weekend since no gym to go to.  Hope next week resembles a bit more normalcy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...