Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Funday!

I am quite happy with my discovery this week, which is that I can get my workout done in 30-45 min if I try really hard... lol!  This whole week I had to be at work at 6ish.  That is a problem, since my gym opens at 5 am and I'm normally there for a good 2 hours for weights, cardio and shower.  I was planning on going after work instead.  But I just couldn't bare the thought of having to share the gym with more than 3 other people!  Sooo, I figured I'd try to do my weight workouts really really fast and skip cardio.  Turns out, if I take really short rest time in between sets, I can be done super fast!  It actually makes my workouts quite different too since it's way tougher to do that with the same amount of weights.  In the morning, I never have to wait for machines.  But it does make me somewhat stressed to have to finish so quickly.  So I only did that for 3 days.  On the other 2 days, even though I slept longer, I felt way more tired while I was sitting at work.  Goes to show how much more energy I get when I workout in the morning!  It truly is awesome!

Monday 3/17 - Rest day

Tuesday 3/18
What I did:  My first lower body/leg workout.  It's hard to get leg workouts done in under an hour!  It made me pretty sore for a couple days after.

What I wore:  Lululemon Seawheeze cool racerback in retro stripe multi, Lorna Jane Duo bra in yves blue under it.  Lululemon Ebb & Flow crop in deep indigo, and Nike Free Bionics.




Wednesday 3/19
What I did:  Tri/shoulder weight workout.


Splits59 Penney top as to and from because it matches very violet perfectly.  =)


On Wednesday night, I went to boxing class, which was my "cardio" workout of the day.  This class was definitely more cardio and less technique than the one I went to last week.  It wasn't crazy hard or anything, but I was sweating like a mofo.

I wore Nike camouflage burnout tank, with Lululemon free to be bra in very green under.  Lululemon coal Team Spirit crop, and Nike Free Bionics again!  I actually read somewhere that these shoes are great for boxing.  Woohoo!  Maybe I'll be able to justify another pair... lol!





Thursday 3/20
What I did:  I didn't think I'd be able to make it to the gym this morning, since I did both am and pm workout the day before, and didn't get to bed till late.  But I somehow had enough energy to get up!  I did my back/bi workout, which is the quickest workout in my plan.  So I finished within 30 minutes and had enough time to do a 20 minute cardio!  I ran 6 one-minute sprints on the treadmill (5% incline), and finished off with some side ways and backwards run.  




Lorna Jane Motivate Excel L/S as to and from.  I always think the sleeve color of this top is orange.  Then I realize after I put it on that it's more coral and kind of clashes with my shoes.  But then I don't care enough to take it off, especially at 4:45 am.  =)


Friday 3/21 - Rest day.  Not planned, but rather I was too tired to get up.

Saturday 3/22
What I did:  My second leg workout.  Then my usual 30 minute cardio intervals on 15% incline treadmill.


This Tone Racerback is the first top I've got from Splits59 that is 100% tencel.  I don't know what it is, but it keeps getting bigger and bigger as I sweat in it... LOL!  It became quite baggy on me that I looked silly.  And it's not because I got skinnier!  So I had to be a little creative and tie the back into a knot to keep it from looking like a dress.  Even after that, it kept getting bigger!  None of my other Splits59 tops do this.  


Lol... it's like a muscle tank now!  You can see my bra completely:


It looks like I have a tail.... maybe I could have knotted it better.  =P


Anyway, I really like this tank and I hope it shrinks back when I wash it.  Maybe I'll put it in the dryer too!

I wore my Lululemon fatigue camo Forme jacket as to and from:


Sunday 3/23
What I did:  Well, Sundays are normally my rest days from weights.  But since I already missed 2 days this week, I had to get my last workout in.  I did my upper body supersets, followed by 30 minutes of cardio session again.

What I wore:  Splits59 Ashby tank in nude, over the same tank in white.  Lorna Jane Portia bra in hyper lime underneath.  Lorna Jane Kudos F/L tight, because it finally dipped below 70 degrees here today!  Nike Free Bionics... wore these a lot this week!


I like this Splits tank a lot since it's such a different color from what I normally wear.  It's so comfy but thin, so I love layering these tanks.  The nude color also goes with the gold in the LJ tights pretty well so that made me happy.  




Alright, that concludes this week!  I hope you are all having a beautiful weekend!




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...