Friday, March 14, 2014

Lululemon Forme Jacket in Camo! :)

I got the camo Forme Jacket!  Hehe.  My friend was at the Beverly Hills store last week when they just got them in, and texted me that she could get me one if I wanted it.  I wasn't actually planning on getting this jacket because I thought it might be too much camo, but she said it was really cute.  I'm an easy sell lol.

So I got it from her last night, and I was surprised that it feels smooth and silky!  I had read that some people found it to be thin and scratchy.  I think it is definitely thinner than luon jackets, but it's not scratchy at all.  It's high in polyester content, but it's soft and actually really comfy!  I definitely like it a lot more than I thought I would.  I've seen a lot of pictures of this jacket and it looks cute on nearly everyone.  I think the cut is very flattering.  I have 3 Define jackets, but no Forme jacket at all.  This is my first one!  It is a size 4, which is the same as my Define jackets.  It fits pretty similar to the Define, maybe a tiny bit looser.







One of these days I'm going to wear all my camo together!  Where are those Mod Moves crops??



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...