Thursday, September 26, 2013

Under Armour Achieve Tank

I was at Sports Authority a couple months ago and saw this cute Under Armour white burnout tank there, but they did not have any left in my size.  I kind of forgot about it for a while, but the other day saw it again at Nordstrom and again they were sold out of my size.  So I searched for it online and found it at Dick's Sporting Goods, and went ahead and bought it!  It's the Under Armour Achieve Tank, it comes in tons of colors, and I thought it would be a nice and easy tank to throw on with just about anything.  I got the white one, because I just can't resist white burnout!

I bought it in size XS.  I was afraid that it would be too small, but I had bought one Under Armour tank before - the Twisty tank, which is a similar cut, in XS and it was still very loose fitting.  So I thought I'd take a chance on the size XS Achieve tank as well.  Well, it arrived the other day and it definitely isn't tight at all!  The length is still nice and long so I would not go up a size.



Animal print burnout!


I like that it's a simple tank with only a little knot in the back.  It would show off both the color and style of whatever cute sports bra you wear under it.  When I took the photos, I was wearing the Lululemon Centered Energy bra in flash.  I think it looks cute under the tank, but that damn color still bleeds till this day after many washes.  So I don't dare wear it under a white tank during an actual workout - so lame!!!

But anyway, while I like the style and fit of this tank, I think the price tag of $29 is a little steep for something like this.  This tank, as well as my Twisty tank, are both rather thin and not particularly soft.  But they both fit loosely, so there's no rubbing or any discomfort during workouts.  I'm definitely going to keep this one since it is a neutral color that could also work as street wear, but I'd be happier and possibly would think about owning another color in it if it was half the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...