Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Lorna Jane Duo Bra in Yves Blue

I got a new bra from Lorna Jane and I really like it!  Actually I really like all my Lorna Jane bras.  They make the girls look really great lol.  The newest one to join my little collection is the Duo Bra in yves blue.  They had a discount on their bras last week where every bra was $50 instead of the usual $65.  I think they do this promotion once in a while because I got the Quietly Confident bra for the same price about a month ago.  They offer free shipping and the 20% code seems to forever be working (fingers crossed!) so it becomes $40 and totally worth it.

This Duo bra has a double layered look, which is probably where the name "duo" comes from.  The inner layer is a bit thicker than the outer, which is mesh.  There is also a bit of ruching down the middle.  The blue is a very pretty medium shade of blue.  I would have got size S, but ended up with XS since S was sold out.  It fits, but is a "high support" bra for me.  I typically don't like bras very tight on me because I feel like I can't breathe.


The back of the bra also has the double layered look.  The inner layer is exactly like my Pammy bra, where you can the option to clip both straps together at the top, like this:


Or you can take them apart and have a slightly different look:


I appreciate the versatility.  I also find that with the straps unclipped together, it feels a little looser so it might be more comfortable that way for longer wear.

I think this color will go with most of the colors I have, so I am excited to wear it!  This time Lorna Jane shipped it out the next day and I received my order within 2 days.  Can't complain about that at all!



4 comments:

  1. Do you have the 20% off code that you could share? I love this bra! Also, do you order from the US site? Thanks, and love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I order from the US site. The code I use is NEWFRIEND20 but I think there are others if you google.

      Delete
  2. I'm a fairly new reader of your blog which I love by the way. Truthfully I buy lulu o ly for workouts but I've seen a few of these Lorna Jane bras you have pictured and love them. However, every time I try to go on LJ website to order a bra, the US site shows no bras available. Am I doing something wrong? Is there some special trick to it? I always go to Lorna Jane US website? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! That's weird... I just go onto the site and click on "Sports Bras" under SHOP+ and then Styles. Here's the link: http://www.lornajane.com/shop/styles/sports-bras/

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...