Sunday, April 10, 2016

Sunday Funday from San Francisco!

Hello from San Francisco!  My bf has some conference here this week, and I decided to tag along and work out of my company's SF office for the same days.  I couldn't turn down free stay at the Ritz Carlton... lol.  It's my first time at the SF Ritz.  Previously when I came to SF, I actually stayed a few times at the Ritz Carlton Residence, which is completely different.  I really like the actual hotel here though!  This might become my go-to hotel for SF in the future.  Although having such a nice bed is going to make it hard to go into the office tomorrow!  I did hear that my company's SF office is super nice though, so I am looking forward to checking it out.

Anyway, I continued my Get Glutes Month 16 workouts this week.  I am kind of running behind though.  I could only make it 3 times last week and 3 this week.  So I'm about 2 workouts behind.  Next week probably won't be great either, since I didn't even bring workout stuff to SF lol.  

Monday 4/4 - Rest from gym.  But I got to train out my new Joe's Jeans lace bandeau top with DVF Jeanne 2 wrap dress for the first time, and as expected, it worked pretty well at covering some cleavage for work without having to wear a tank under!  Plus the lace is cute.  =)  Worn with Louboutin Lady Peep Python fairytale pump in mandarin red.





Tuesday 4/5
What I did:  Continuing from where I left off last week, I began this week with Strength #4 from Get Glutes month 16.  I then did a 20 min HIIT run, which nearly killed me lol.

What I wore:  
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in ash










Wednesday 4/6 - Unplanned rest day!  I worked until super late on Tuesday night, no way was I going to get up at 4:30 to go workout.  Here's my work outfit:





Thursday 3/7
What I did:  
Strength #1, followed by 15 minutes on the treadmill.

What I wore:
Top:  Nike Burnout T-Shirt
Bottom:  Lululemon Inspire Crop in deep zinfandel
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in venom purple





To and From:  Lululemon Turn Around LS




Friday 4/8
What I did:  
Strength #2, followed by 20 minutes on the gauntlet.

What I wore:  
Bottom:  Lululemon Wunder Under Pant in giant houndstooth dip dye





To and From:  Lululemon Be Present Jacket in coco pique






And for work, here's my casual Friday outfit (not too different from casual weekend outfit lol):




And that's it!  It's been a little cold and rainy in SF all weekend, so I have just been walking around in jeans, big jacket and boots.  Nothing exciting!  Hopefully the weather gets a little better next week!

Have a good week everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...