Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Splits59 Nova Viper Capri - Finally Got Them!!!

After about a year of searching, I finally got a pair of the Splits59 Nova Viper capri on ebay new with tag!  I loved them when they first came out, but then I hesitated and they were sold out!  I had saved a search on ebay ever since, and finally these were the first pair of size XS that popped up on there.  So I put in a super high bid to ensure I would get them lol.  But I actually got them for like $65 which is not bad at all!

I think these really do not disappoint at all!  I love the python details - they are actually kind of subtle but when they catch light, they give a really cool looking sheen!




These actually fit tighter than my Nova Trailblazer tights.  But I think XS still works and S would probably slide down.  They are also shorter, which is good because I find the Trailblazer to be too long and I always have to fold in about an inch. 

I just think they look super cool!!







My only grip with these is the logo placement - it looks stupid on the front center of the left leg.  I think it looks like I have the crops on backwards.  :/



I was trying to see if I could peel the logo off, but I think it's on there pretty good!  Oh well.  I still love these though and I'm so excited that I finally got them!  I actually already wore them this morning for my lower body workout, and they were amazing!  Super compressive and stayed in place the whole time.  Waiting finally paid off - woohoo!  =D





Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. I need your advice for summer workout tanks. The only Lulu tank that helps me to stay cool is the 105 singlet and I have three different colors. I like to venture out to LJ since they are cute and the mesh ones look promising. Do you have any recommendations? TIA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't like Lulu's swiftly racerback tanks? I find those are very good at keeping me cool. LJ tanks are kinda hit or miss... some of their excel mesh feel heavy to me, while some are quite light. The descriptions don't really tell you so you kind of have to feel them in person...

      Delete
  2. How do these crops compare with the Lululemon Luxtreme WU's? Do you find they are just as compressive or more?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are actually more compressive on me than luxtreme. I actually don't think luxtreme is all that compressive. Probably because it's so thin and stretchy? But these are supplex so the material is a lot more similar to Lululemon's luon.

      Delete
  3. Love the detail on them- very nice and unique! And I really like your top :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the viper capris! They look so good on you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...