Sunday, May 29, 2016

Sunday Funday!

So happy that this is a long weekend and I don't have to work tomorrow!  I think between Easter and Memorial Day is one of the longest stretches without a holiday during my entire work year lol.  Glad it's over!  This week, I was still nursing myself towards the beginning.  But mid way through the week, I felt better again and was able to go back to the gym.  I picked up where I left off last week and completed the second week of Month 17 workouts.  I'm really crossing my fingers that I won't get sick again in another couple weeks.  Frankly, getting sick is getting old!!

Monday 5/23 - Rest

Tuesday 5/24 - Rest, however I went out to a casual dinner and here's what I wore - love it when I discover matching shirt and shoes from different sources lol:






Wednesday 5/25
What I did:  Strength #2, followed by 20 minutes on the gauntlet.

What I wore:
Bra:  Lululemon Free To Be in faded zap
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in venom/turbo green





To and From:  Zobha Biker Jacket in moss





Thursday 5/26 - I was going to go to the gym, but slept through my alarm.  Had happy hour plans after work so I took it off as another rest day.  =P  But here's what I wore to work:

Top:  Banana Republic Contrast Tie-Front Blouse (I switched out the black tie that the white blouse comes with, with the white tie from the pink blouse in the same style which I also own)
Bottom:  Zara Lace Skirt





Friday 5/27
What I did:  Strength #3, followed by 30 minutes on the treadmill.

What I wore:
Bra:  Lululemon Free To Be in power purple
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in purple venom





To and From:  Alo Yoga Cinder LS in spectrum




Saturday 5/28
What I did:  Strength #4, followed by 15 minutes on the gauntlet and 15 minutes on the treadmill.

What I wore:
Bra:  Lorna Jane Lola Bra in sparkle gray
Bottom:  Lululemon Empower Crop in coal/ passion
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in ash





To and From:  Lululemon It's A Cinch LS in heathered zinfandel/ winter orchid stripe










I wore my Vince Leather Scuba Jacket in grenadine over it, and the Fendi Monster Bag Bugs Chain Clutch.





Sunday 5/29 - Rest.  But I went to brunch at Perch in downtown.  Here's what I wore:

Top:  Aiko Tee
Bag:  Fendi Monster Bag Bugs Chain Clutch because I love it, and because I hadn't taken my cards out of it yet from last night lol.






And that's my week!  So happy to have another day to chillax this weekend.  Now, time for Game of Thrones!  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...