Sunday, May 22, 2016

Sunday Funday!

So this is not going to be a very exciting post lol.  I don't know what's wrong with me, but I got sick again this week!  I don't know if it was still the same thing from a few weeks ago or a new virus  But I'm super annoyed.  I still had some lingering symptoms from being sick last month.  But I was stable for a few weeks so I thought it was all good.  Then early this week it all came back.  So I just went to the gym once and played tennis today which was the extent of my workouts this week.  It's just really important that I recover ASAP since the Memorial Day long weekend is coming up and the last thing I want to be is sick lol.  Therefore I'm not pushing my body at all!  I didn't take a rest week between month 16 and 17 of Get Glutes anyway so I will consider this a rest week.

Unfortunately, less workouts = less outfits.  But here we go!

Monday 5/16 - Rest

Tuesday 5/17 - Rest

Wednesday 5/18
What I did:  Strength #1 from Get Glutes Month 17.

What I wore:
Top:  Lululemon Stuff Your Bra Tank
in fossil/flash
Bottom:  Lululemon Run For Fun Crop in paisley embossed
Shoes:  Nike Free 3.0 in gray/crimson





To and From: Alo Yoga Mirage LS




Thursday 5/19 - Rest, but here's my work outfit:
Top:  Ann Taylor Chiffon Trim Tunic in classic plum
Shoes:  Sam Edelman Anastasia Sandals in new burgandy






Friday 5/20 - Rest

Saturday 5/21 - Rest

Sunday 5/22
What I did:   Tennis

What I wore:
Bottom:  Beyond Yoga Skort
Shoes:  
Tennis Shoes





To and From:  Splits59 Olivia Matrix LS in crystal/white/heather grey





And that's it for the week!  Really hoping I can get back to the gym next week without getting sick again because this is getting tiring!  Have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...