Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday Funday!

I kind of struggled with my mental power of "not eating crap" this week lol.  Why did I have to go to Trader Joe's and buy a bag of salt & pepper chips and goat cheese + crackers???  I blame it on the dreaded time of the month, but I actually bought them a couple days before that.  Thursday was a coworker's birthday happy hour, and I had a glass of wine, a couple slices of pizza, a slider, some fries and tuna tartare on these crispy chip things.  They were great, don't get me wrong.  But they are hardly a part of my training plan!  Then, I decided it was a good idea to participate in this US/Canada candy exchange on one of the Lululemon facebook groups that I joined recently!  So I got paired up with a Canadian candy buddy, and we will be sending each other candies and other goodies that are only available in our respective countries.  This is totally not trainer approved!!!  Lol!!!  What's wrong with me?  I'm hoping that maybe I'll get my mental power back next week... then I'll be good for a couple weeks before binging on my Canadian goodies that I'll be receiving!  :D

I did follow my training plan to a T though, so there is that.  Too bad diet is way more important than training.

Monday 9/16
What I did:  Weights!  Lower body circuit.  I hate this workout lol.  Then 30 minutes of my cardio interval session which is walking at different paces on the treadmill at 15% incline.

What I wore:  My new Lululemon Ebb to Street tank in heathered plum, and Ebb & Flow crops in deep indigo with New Balance Minimus Road shoes.  I liked my seamless outfit lol.  The tank did ride up at different points during the weight session of the workout though.  But otherwise it's comfy and stayed put during cardio.  I was surprised that it wasn't as hot as I thought it would be for cardio.  It also didn't show sweat much.


Tuesday 9/17
What I did:  Weights, shoulder & tri.  Then 30 minutes of cardio interval session again.



Here's my work outfit from Tuesday, Armani Exchange vest over Express shirred v-neck long sleeve shirt and Express wide waistband editor pants in neutral, with green Gucci wedges.


I really like this Armani Exchange vest, when you look at it in person, it has a slight sheen to it.



Wednesday 9/18
What I did:  Weights again, back and bi.  This was such a long workout that I decided to not do cardio after.  For my weight sessions, I usually do 8-10 different exercises.  I'm doing 4 sets of each right now, with 60-90 second rest in between.  This could take quite long to complete if I'm not doing supersets.

What I wore:  Lorna Jane outfit!  Inspire excel tank with Mosaic tight.  I wore my Victoria's Secret VSX Sport supermodel cami bra in sweetest orange under the tank because it is the perfect color combo.  My Nike Free shoes in violet also matches pretty well.  I was so matchy-matchy since the tights have orange under the mosaic pattern too!  Check it out...




Thursday 9/19 - Rest day, happy hour lol.

Friday 9/20
What I did:  Second lower body weight session, then 30 minutes of cardio intervals.

What I wore:  Lululemon swiftly SS shirt in fruitie tootie - my very first swiftly top of any kind!!  The Brentwood store gave it to me to test out way back in the day, and I've bought so many swiftly items since then!  I wore the currant Energy bra under, Mod Moves crop in groovy stripe nimbus, and New Balance shoes.


Saturday 9/21
What I did:  My 5th weight session of the week - upper body supersets, followed by my 4th 30 minute cardio session of the week.  Gotta say, doing weights 5 times a week and cardio 4 times a week ain't a walk in the park.

What I wore:  Splits59 outfit!  Ashby tank in yucca, which I love because it is soooo soft.  But it is very form fitting and pretty sheer so I can only wear it if I'm feeling not too bloaty... such as Saturday morning!  I wore Lululemon free to be bra in very green under it.  Nova capri tights in a newer design than the ones I wore on Tuesday - the mesh across the front of this design just looks super cool.  I wore my new Nike Free Bionic shoes!  They are like the most perfect match with the tights since they also have mesh and white!


Check out how nicely the tights and shoes go together!


It finally cooled down a little bit here.  So I wore my beloved Lululemon Beach Runner jacket as to and from.  I love this jacket because it's brushed on the inside and so comfy!  I also think the fit is very flattering.  The fresh teal color of the jacket is almost exactly the same as the yucca in the Ashby tank!  Of course my very green free to be bra and the very green in the jacket are exactly the same too.  :)



Sunday 9/22
What I did:  Rest day from weights, but I went to pilates class.  It was tough too.  But I love it!

What I wore:  Lululemon cool racerback in static very violet/very violet with Lorna Jane Clover bra under it.  I took out these awesome and comfy Lululemon pique wunder under crops to wear around the house and couldn't stop wearing them so I just wore them to workout too lol.  I am still unsure of the color.  It's either light gray pique or silver spoon pique.  They look identical to me when I google them.  Oh yeah, of course my Zigi Kickin wedge sneakers accompanied me to pilates once again!


As to and from, I wore my new Splits59 ribbed hoodie in pretty much exactly the same color as my very violet cool racerback.  I figured the gray hood of the hoodie also goes well with the crops!


See how the hoodie and tank are pretty much identical in color!



I'm so glad I bought these pique wunder under crops.  Now that the weather is slightly cooling down, I'm already craving for warm and comfy clothes and these are so cozy!

I'm actually taking tomorrow off work to hang out with a friend.  So glad I don't have to go to work!  Working is so overrated... and lame.  lol.  Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...