Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sunday Funday!

I had such a great week!  It was one of those weeks which everything just fell in place.  Even the weather cooled down a bit lol.  Although still 80s in late October.  =(  I'm so sick of summer!  But anyway... my workouts this week were on point too.  I only got in 2 workouts last week, so this week I went 5 times and made up for the prior week a little bit.  I will do so again next week and completely catch up!  

Monday 10/19
What I did:  Strength #3 (since I did #1 and #2 only last week, I started this week at #3).

What I wore:  
Top: Lululemon Cool Racerback in savasana camo
Bra: Lululemon Free To Be in faded zap
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in ash










Tuesday 10/20
What I did:  Strength #4, followed by spin class.

What I wore:
Top:  Lululemon Flow and Go Tank in faded zap
Bottom:  Lululemon Wunder Under crop in pretty palm cadet blue
Shoes:  Nike Free 3.0 in gray/crimson










Wednesday 10/21
What I did:  Strength #1, followed by 30 minutes on the treadmill

What I wore:
Shoes:  Nike Free 3.0









Thursday 10/22
What I did:  Strength #2.

What I wore:








Friday 10/23
What I did:  Strength #3 for the second time this week!  Followed by 30 minutes on the gauntlet.

What I wore:
Bottom:  Splits59 Ginger crop in marianna blue
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in hyper cobalt/bright mango




To and From:  Beyond Yoga top





I am taking both days of this weekend as rest days!  So that's my week.  =)  Hope you all had a great one!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...