Sunday, October 4, 2015

Sunday Funday!

I felt pretty good this week, since it was my week off from the weight room to do other workouts that I don't normally have time to do.  On top of that, I only had to work 3 days (though very productive 3 days)!  I got back from Vegas on Monday night, and appropriately took Tuesday off work haha.  I did already have a doctor's appointment scheduled for an annual check up on Tuesday, where they did a whole panel of tests on me.  Last time I did that was exactly 2 years ago.  I'm happy to say that my consistent healthy eating and exercising is paying off!  Nearly all my test results came back better than 2 years ago.  The only exception was my vitamin D level.  I guess I need to take more days off work and sit in the sun lol.

I'm also much happier with my Invisalign this week.  I'm getting used to having something on my teeth all the time, my teeth are not as sore as they were last week, and my tongue stopped being irritated from constantly touching the Invisalign.  I think the initial shock stage is now over, it is now much easier to take them on and off, and I feel ok about it now.  It's definitely like a 1000% improvement from last week when I was regretting getting this thing big time.  I still have a long way to go though!  Hope it will be all worth it at the end.

So, this week I took a bunch of classes at the gym.  I think I was mentally getting tired of working out last week, so this break came at the perfect time.  I feel a renewed energy and ready to get back into strength training next week.

Monday 9/28 - Still in Vegas.

Tuesday 9/29
What I did:  I took a mat pilates class at the gym and it was really really good!  Too bad the normal time for this class is like 10:30 on Tuesdays so I won't be able to make it very often.

What I wore:
Top:  Splits59 Devon II Singlet in everest
Bra:  Lorna Jane Somersault bra
Bottom:  Lululemon Tech Mesh Tight
Shoes:  Nike Dunk Sky Hi Wedge Sneakers











Wednesday 9/30
What I did:  Kettlebell class.

What I wore:
Shoes:  Nike Free 3.0





To and From:  Splits59 Vail Cutout Pullover in barberry/apricot




Thursday 10/1
What I did:  Yoga class.

What I wore:  
Top:  Splits59 Ashby Courage Tank for the first day of breast cancer awareness month!
Bottom:  Beyond Yoga Gathered Legging in plum
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in fusion pink/atomic mango




To and From:  Lululemon Swiftly LS in laceoflage





Friday 10/2 - Rest

Saturday 10/3 - Rest

Sunday 10/4
What I did:  Spin class.

What I wore:  
Top:  Onzie Knot Back tank in marina
Bra:  Lululemon Free To Be in spry blue
Bottom:  Ivivva Rhythmic Crop in houndstooth fairy emboss
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in hyper cobalt/bright mango





To and From:  Lululemon Be Present Jacket in coco pique




And that's my week!  Today it finally cooled down a bit in LA and I loved it.  I am crossing my fingers that fall is finally here.  Except I think next week we will be back up to the 90s again.  =/

Alright it is time for me to go watch the season premiere of Homeland and Good Wife!  Can't wait.  =D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...