Sunday, September 6, 2015

Sunday Funday!

Yay it's a long weekend!  So happy there is no work tomorrow haha.  I didn't have any out of town trips planned for the weekend, or anything else really.  But it is nice to be lazy sometimes!  I actually got sick for a little bit last week.  It was weird.  I basically slept a lot to beat it lol.  In fact, I slept over 12 hours on a couple nights of the week!  Amazing.  So that went away pretty quick and didn't impede my workout schedule at all.  I started up month 11 of Get Glutes this week.  Again, it consists of 4 strength sessions, and I was able to complete them all!

Monday 8/31 - Rest

Tuesday 9/1
What I did:  Strength 1.  I was feeling a bit sick, plus I was coming off of last week's rest week, so I didn't push super hard.

What I wore:
Top:  Splits59 Danica Liquid Cheetah tank
Bottom:  Lululemon Power Vinyasa crop
Shoes:  Heidi Klum for New Balance 420 sneakers




To and From:  Splits59 Penny top





Wednesday 9/2 - Rest

Thursday 9/3
What I did:  Strength #2

What I wore:  
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in ash






To and From:  Lululemon Swiftly 1/2 Zip in power purple





Friday 9/4
What I did:  Strength #3, followed by a 15 minute run.

What I wore:
Bra:  Lululemon Free To Be Wild in dottie dash
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in ash




To and From:  Lululemon Nice Asana jacket in plum




Saturday 9/5 - Rest day.  I do have my date night outfit to share though:





Sunday 9/6
What I did:  Strength #4, followed by 45 minutes on the gauntlet (I ate too much last night lol).

What I wore:  
Top:  Lululemon What The Sport singlet in heathered poseidon/gold
Bra:  Lululemon Free To Be in spry blue
Bottom:  Splits59 Nova Capri tight in navy
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in venom/turbo green





No to and from today, since it's still so hot here!

Alright, that's my week!  I am off to go watch The Man From UNCLE now!  Hope you are all having a great long weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...