Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sunday Funday!

This was such a hot week in LA that we had excessive heat warning.  Many parts of the inland greater LA area were over 100 degrees.  Even where I live (pretty close to the ocean) was above 90 everyday, with the coolest temperature at night still above 75.  It was so uncomfortable!  I think my body just doesn't agree with excessive heat lol.  I felt bloaty and gross all week.

But I did complete week 2 of Get Glutes Month 11 workouts.  I had a little scare after my first strength session, since I somehow tweaked my knee during one of the exercises, and I thought I was going to be out of commission all week.  But it recovered within a couple days, so I got back into action.  Phew!  It is the worst to be injured.

Monday 9/7 - Rest day

Tuesday 9/8
What I did:  Strength #1.

What I wore:
Top:  Splits59 Sabrina Razor tank in navy/teal/fire
Bra:  Lululemon Free To Be in very green
Bottom:  Lululemon Top Speed crop in cyber stripe
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in venom/turbo green





To and From:  Lululemon Just Breathe LS in heathered parfait pink




Wednesday 9/9 - Rest day since I hurt my knee the day before.

Thursday 9/10
What I did:  Strength 3, since it has less lower body exercises than Strength 2.  I wanted to take it easy on my knee still and give it a bit more time to recover.

What I wore:
Top:  Splits59 Sabrina Noir tank

Bottom:  Lululemon Inspire Crop in deep zinfandel
Shoes:  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in venom purple






To and From: Lorna Jane Dannie Sleeveless Hoodie Vest, since it was soooo hot!




Friday 9/11
What I did:  Strength #2, since my knee seemed to have made a full recovery!  Then I ran for about 15 minutes at the end.

What I wore:
Bra:  Lululemon Free To Be Wild in dottie dash
Bottom:  Splits59 Ginger Crop in marianna blue
Shoes:  Nike Free 3.0




To and From:  Lululemon Swiftly LS in white





Saturday 9/12 - Rest

Sunday 9/13
What I did:  Strength 4, followed by 30 minutes on the gauntlet.

What I wore:
Top:  Onzie Glossy Flow tank in vanilla
Bottom:  Lululemon Inspire Crop in savasana camo fatigue green
Shoes:  Onitsuka Tiger Serrano Sneakers in blue bell





And that's it!  It cooled down slightly today but still too hot for a to and from.  

Hope you had a great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...