Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sunday Funday!

This week felt like such a long week to me!  I took Monday off work.  For some reason, 4 day work weeks always seem to drag on forever.  Too bad that didn't carry over to the weekend as it flew by again... haha.  I had quite a few occasions during this week which made it hard for me to eat well.  So I felt the bloaty effect earlier in the week.  I did a little damage control this weekend, so I hope things will go back to normal for me next week!  I think eating nutritious foods has such a big impact on how I feel, both physically and mentally.  When I eat badly, I always feel tired and sluggish, which actually makes me NOT want to go to the gym.

I got all my workouts in this week though!  I think I'm going to make some changes to my workout regimen very soon.  I've been doing the same thing for a pretty long time now.  A shake up is definitely welcome at this point!  Stay tuned...

Monday 10/20
What I did:  Lower body weights, then 30 minutes on the gauntlet.

What I wore:  Lululemon cool racerback in heathered angel blue with Lululemon Free To Be bra in spry blue under it.  Lululemon Pace crop, and Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 shoes in venom green/turbo green.



Nike Dri-Fit Epic Crew in volt as to and from.  I love this top in all 3 colors that I have.  This one matches the yellow of my new Nikes.  Hehe.




Tuesday 10/21
What I did:  Shoulder & tri, then 30 minutes on the gauntlet again.

What I wore:  Lululemon Water Bound singlet in bleached coral with Lululemon free to be bra in faded zap under.  Beyond Yoga Gathered Legging in nutmeg, and printed Nike Free 3.0s.




Lorna Jane Motivate LS as to and from:



Wednesday 10/22
What I did:  Glute/Back/Bi workout.  I was soooo tired, I think I was half asleep at the gym lol.  It was just one of those days.  I got home from work and took a 3 hour nap.








Thursday 10/23 - Rest day

Friday 10/24 - Rest day

Saturday 10/25
What I did:  Lower body weights.  Killed it.






Sunday 10/26
What I did:  Upper body supersets, followed by 100 burpees.  I did 30 seconds of 10 burpees followed by 30 seconds of rest, repeat for 10 minutes.  I used to do this a lot when I did the New Rules of Lifting for Women workouts, but hadn't done it for at least a year before today.  It's a killer!

What I wore:  Lija Fuse Approach tank with Lululemon Centered Energy Bra in flash under it.  Lululemon Run Ultra short and Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 in venom/turbo green.




These shorts are one of my oldest Lululemon pieces, which used to be a core item along with Speed shorts.  Then Speed shorts took over completely.  But I always liked the Ultra shorts better.



And that's the end!  Hope you all had a fabulously weekend!



Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Just wondering - are you still doing PT with that trainer whom you correspond online (the one that trains mostly bikini competitors)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually just stopped training with him! I think I'll be on my own for a while.

      Delete
  2. Ha! I have those same Ultra shorts (I have another pair too, grey with lime green accents). They were one of my first Lulu purchases as well. I loved those things--haven't worn them in a long time since I have so many other speed shorts and skirts. They kind of got buried on my closet shelf. I may have to dig them out again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...