Tuesday, October 28, 2014

My Latest Obsession - Aiko Trudie Silk & Leather Top!

My latest package arrival had me ohhh'ing and ahhh'ing over its content - the Aiko Trudie silk & leather top!  It's so cute!  It's got an effortless fit, silk, leather, and a unique looking back.  I love absolutely everything about it.




So I saw this top for sale on Ruelala and was about to pull the trigger at $69 (retails $250)  But I usually like to google the item I buy from these flash sale sites before I buy them, just to check if any other website has them for a better price!  Hey, it takes only a minute or so to do, and it could pay off so why not.

Well, my google result took me to eBay, where the same top was selling NWT for only $49!  So I bought it from eBay instead.  I don't discriminate.  

I gotta say, it's probably my best eBay experience ever!  The seller got it to me 2 days later from the other side of the country!  And, it arrived like this:



I thought I got a present lol.  When I wrote her a message to thank her, she said she was worried about creasing the leather back, and that's why she packaged it like that.  You really don't see this kind of thing at all on eBay!  So shocking... she actually has one more listed in the same size - I highly recommend it!

As soon as I took the top out, I knew I was going to like it.  I got it in size S which could sometimes mean it would fit too baggy, depending on the brand.  Since I didn't know this brand, I was basically just crossing my fingers that it would work.  Well... it turned out to be perfect and I love it!




So most of this top is rayon, but the black side panels are silk, and the back is perforated leather.






I thought this was funny - the tag has the brand's website on the bottom:



But if you try to go to that website, this is what you get:


Hmm... they must not be doing that well lol.  I love this top, but no way would I pay $250 for it.  That's kind of ridic.

Ruelala also had this top in black with white contrast.  I want it too!  But the boutique is gone from Ruelala already, and I can't find a black one anymore on the internets!  I guess I'll keep searching, because I just need it!  =P




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...