Friday, May 2, 2014

Ivivva Rhythmic Crop Space Dye Zing Pink Light/Power Purple/Jet Set Blue!

Hehe, got my 3rd pair of Ivivva Rhythmic Space Dye crops!  Ivivva space dye prints are so pretty!  I love both the first and second pairs I got.  The third pair I just got is Zing Pink Light/Power Purple/Jet Set Blue.  I think Jet Set Blue is the only color that is not a Lululemon color?  From what I can tell in the space dye, it is a very dark and grayish blue.  It's actually hard to see any blue in there at all, other than the effect that the pink and purple combo creates.



I think in person, the pink looks a lot brighter than the web photos show.  When I first opened the package and saw how bright it was, I was kind of disappointed since I expected more of a raspberry rather than pink.  But once I put them on, I became really happy lol.  I am finding that I just don't gravitate towards hot pink tones as much anymore.  Even though there is this bright pink in the print, I think the color combo does give an overall raspberry-ish tone when you look from a little distance.

It is actually hard to capture the exact color on photos.  I think these are closer to their real life brightness than the web photos though (I got these in size 12):








So I am thinking that there are quite a few colors I can pair with these.  Aside from the white/black/gray neutral colors, they will also go with purples and blues, which I have plenty of.

I am quite happy with all these Ivivva space dye crops, especially for the price.  They are super comfy and I think the quality is really comparable to Lululemon.  I'm glad they keep 'em coming with pretty new combos!




Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Would you say a size 12 is equivalent to a Lululemon size 2 or 4?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say it's equivalent to 4. The first pair of these Ivivva crops I got are actually size 10, which I can fit in fine. I just prefer the 12 for deep squats and things like that.

      Delete
    2. I actually have a comparison pic of the size 10 vs lulu size 4 if you click on the "first" pair link in the beginning of this post.

      Delete
  2. Oooh. I wanted these sooo bad! I got the Glyder Mantra Crops in Acai Berry Space Dye a few months ago, so they were too close to justify. These were too tempting and now I'm a little sad I didn't get them after seeing your pics! I do agree...Ivivva has had really great space dye prints lately!

    On another note....I was super regretting not getting the black Hard Tail racerback shirt a few weeks ago. I didn't get it because I don't wear a lot of black. I went back to Core 72 today and they had a white one! I snatched it right up! It was soooo soft. I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read your blog today (Sunday) and the space dye crops are all sold out :( sad I keep missing them. I like these a lot! Let me know if you come across a pair in size 14 (lulu size 6). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you find the rise on these? Are they much lower than the Wunder Unders?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...