Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Belated Sunday Funday!

My apologies for the late posting again!  I took a long weekend and went to Vegas!  So needless to say, there was much to do there and I did not get a chance to post.  I just got back late last night and went to work bright and early this morning.  I had a quick dinner and workout this evening after I got home, and unpacked and such.  And now it's already almost 11:30 pm!  My gosh, where does the time go?  Anyway, I thought I'd post the belated Sunday Funday quickly, since I'm already so behind!

Since I knew I was going to Vegas for the weekend and would not be able to workout, I actually worked out everyday of the week last week!  Well... sort've.  I played golf on Thursday.  So I sort of count that as a workout.  But at least I worked out 4.5 times.  Hehe.

Monday 11/26
What I did:  Went to the gym and did weights.  I actually started stage 2 of my New Rules of Lifting for Abs series, with the first workout.  The end of this workout is brutal.  It calls for about 100 burpees in 10 minutes.  I hate burpees!!!

What I wore:  Under Armour Twisty Tank with Lululemon Team Spirit crop in coal.  And my new Brooks shoes that I still haven't written about!  I actually would like to wear them once more before writing about them.  But so far I love them!



Tuesday 11/27
What I did:  Yoga

What I wore:  Lululemon white cool racerback, 50 Rep bra under in very violet, with bordeaux drama wunder under crops.



As to/from, I wore my Post Run Pullover in very violet.  I am glad the weather is finally cool enough to bust this out.


Wednesday 11/28
What I did:  Weights, I did the second workout of stage 2.  

What I wore:  My newest Lululemon cool racerback slope stripe polar cream clarity yellow (wtf is up with this name?), with my black Ebb & Flow crops and my new Skora Phase shoes.


As to/from, I wore one of my oldest Lululemon pullovers that I will probably never get rid of - Brisk Run pullover in bold blue.  I love that there is antidote (?) accident on the thumb holes which kind of goes with the cool racerback!


Thursday 11/29
What I did:  I went to the driving range and practiced my shots for about an hour.

What I wore:  Lululemon Post Run pullover again (ok, it was a little hot to wear this even at 11 pm at the range) with white Dance Studio Crops.  I'm wearing Uggs in this photo but I actually wore my New Balance Minimus Road shoes.  =)


Friday 11/30
What I did:  I actually took Friday off work to run errands and do nothing basically.  But I ended up running all over town and being super busy!  I was almost late meeting up with friends to drive to Vegas.  But when I woke up in the morning, first thing I did was going to Bar Method class!  I can't believe it had been like 9 months since I last went.  Crazy!!!  It wasn't as hard as I remember.  I think my core workout is really helping me get stronger.  Because normally I'd just be dying during barre type of class.

What I wore:  Lululemon No Limit tank in aruba, with white denim Dhanurasana crop.  I also wore my aruba Method Sock, but it wasn't pictured.  I felt so matchy matchy!



As to/from and to wear afterwards while running my errands, I put on my ultra comfortable (and cheap!) Cotton On pullover hoodie.


And that's it!  I am now going to hit the sacks, I'm so tired!!  Need my beauty sleep.  =)  I hope everyone had a good weekend!  I had a great time in Vegas, but lost money playing poker.  Oh well!  It was fun.  =)

1 comment:

  1. Love your outfits as usual! And so jealous you just went to Vegas : ). For us, from Canada, it's a major getaway when we get to go!
    Anyway just wanted to let you know I ordered and started "New Rules of Lifting for Women" after reading about it here. Love it so far!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...