Saturday, October 13, 2012

Cotton On Hoodie

I bought this super cute hoodie from a store called Cotton On in Santa Monica.  I had never been in this store before, but a cute jacket on the window display drew me in.  It has some trendy clothes, and a pretty good sized selection of active wear.  The prices are very cheap.  I couldn't believe that this cute hoodie I bought was only $25!


I actually saw an almost exact same hoodie made by Nike at Nordstrom the week before.  But they were selling it for $98, and they only had a size XS which was a little too small for me.  So I was pretty stoked to see this hoodie for a fraction of the price.  It fits well and is super soft and comfy.  I love the collar too (it does not have a hood).  I have been wearing it here and there and love it so far!  But it is still a bit too warm here to wear it comfortably.  So maybe when "winter" comes, I will get more use out of it.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...