Monday, March 1, 2010

Trader Joe's Thai Lime & Chili Cashew

 

I went to Trader Joe's over the weekend and noticed this new product - thai lime & chili cashews!  Wow very interesting, they have herbs all over them that looked like they could be very tasty, so I had to get it to try.  The other one they had was the honey and sesame cashews which also sounded good.  But these just sounded way too exotic to pass up.  

Boy are they spicy!  I love spicy food and these definitely have some kick to them.  They are a very interesting flavor.  It's for sure Thai.  I can taste the lime.  And it's interesting how the more you eat it, the taste becomes different!  They become less spicy and more addicting!  I guess I'm not doing a good job describing the flavor.  It's really one of those things that you have to try to understand.

I just don't know if I will buy it again though.  I think I prefer sweet flavor on cashews, like caramelized.  Or the good old salty ones lol.  But I must give props to whoever at Trader Joe's that came up with this invention.  I would never have thought of this flavor!  I love Trader Joe's for their creativeness.  There's really just nothing like it!  That's why I love Trader Joe's!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very informative. Eating mindfully has been very hard for people these days. It's all because of their busy schedules, work or lack of focus on themselves. As a student I must admit that I have not been eating mindfully but because of this I will start now. It could help me enjoy my food and time alone. Eating mindfully may help me be aware of healthy food and appreciating food.


    ยาลดน้ำหนัก

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...