Monday, March 22, 2010

Cadbury Mini Eggs

Around Easter time every year, I start seeing all these Cadbury Mini Eggs at the grocery store and just cannot resist!!  I love everything Cadbury, and it's sad that I cannot get many of the Cadbury items here in the US.  When I lived in Australia, they had TONS of Cadbury products, including eggs all year round.  It was amazing.  So now that I'm back here, I have to wait until Easter to enjoy a select few of Cadbury products.  No matter though, the mini eggs are amazing!!  They are covered with hard candy shell, with milk chocolate on the inside.  I've also had the dark chocolate kind, but it's not as good in my opinion.  I usually like dark chocolate, but the milk chocolate combo in this case is just to die for.



The only problem with them is that, well they are chocolate, and high on calories and sugar.  And they are so addictive that I cannot stop eating them once I open a bag.  Arrrggghhh... I'm going to gain like 10 lbs this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...