Sunday, June 21, 2015

Sunday Funday!

This was a much better week for me!  I seemed to have recovered 100% from last week's numerous muscle cramps.  I also started month 9 of Get Glutes - time flies!  So my new workouts are pretty similar to the ones from the previous couple months.  Basically 4 days of whole body weight sessions, with additional focus on glutes.  I would have completed all 4 weight sessions this week, but my bf wanted to go to the Long Beach Aquarium today when I had originally planned on hitting the gym for my 4th session.  The aquarium sounded fun to me, so that's what I did instead!  Hey, it's always nice to look at some pretty fish!  I also touched a bunch of sting rays and little sharks.  But I saw the cutest otter!  It was chilling on its back in the tank, sucking on one hand while stroking its own head with the other hand.  Omg, so adorable!  I posted a video of it on my Instagram, so check it out if you want!  I seriously think otters are my favorite animals in the world lol.

Monday 6/15
What I did:  I started the week with one of my conditioning workouts which took about 40 minutes to complete.  I then did 20 minutes of HIIT on the treadmill for a total of one brutal hour of workout.

What I wore:  Nike Camouflage Burnout tank with Lorna Jane Lustre bra under.  Lululemon Wunder Under crop in pretty palm cadet blue, and Nike Free 3.0 shoes in gray/crimson.




Lululemon Nice Asana jacket in plum as to and from:



Tuesday 6/16
What I did:  Strength #1, followed by conditioning #2.

What I wore:  Lululemon Yogi Cutoff Tee in heathered white, with Lululemon Free To Be Bra in very green under.  Splits59 Nova Capri tight and Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 shoes in venom/turbo green.




Lululemon Journey Jacket as to and from:



Wednesday 6/17 - Rest

Thursday 6/18
What I did:  Strength #2, followed by 20 minutes of HIIT on the gauntlet.







Beyond Yoga striped LS as to and from:





Friday 6/19
What I did:  Strength #3 followed by conditioning #2.










And that's my week!  I hope next week goes without a hitch so I can continue pushing hard and completing all my workouts!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...